Who will you be voting for in the 2024 presidential election?

Who will you be voting for in the 2024 presidential election?

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yang-dancing-yang-dance.gif

voiture

All Star
Daps
Honestly, it would be bc he’s not Joe Biden. We need a leader in this country right now & hate him if u want but Trump is a leader. We had respect/fear from other leaders/countries bc of Trump, I wouldn’t mind that again. But tbh I really shouldn’t have voted in the poll bc I don’t vote. Reason why I don’t vote is bc I don’t pay attention to 95% of political bullsh!t. They’re all snakes. Problem with voting in this country is that most people latch onto 1 or 2 things a candidate says “will happen”, whether it’s abortion/immigration/taxes/etc….. and latch onto those 1 or 2 things but might disagree completely with the rest of that candidates views/policies. Most voters are uninformed & we’d be better off imho if more people were like me & didn’t vote at all bc of their lack of knowledge about the subject
Can you cite a poll to show, we had respect around the world when Trump was in there? I have polls which say the EXACT opposite.
I'm looking forward to your data....

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden​

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Can you cite a poll to show, we had respect around the world when Trump was in there? I have polls which say the EXACT opposite.

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden​

Well Trump says it in his weekly ramblings so it must be true.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m sure you do bruh:therethere:. There’s always some1 with some “poll”. Who conducted those polls u speak of? How many people were asked? Who are the people they asked? Were the same questions asked of Biden? What countries?

The “poll” u linked is from over 2 years ago :bryan:

voiture

All Star
Daps
I’m sure you do bruh:therethere:. There’s always some1 with some “poll”. Who conducted those polls u speak of? How many people were asked? Who are the people they asked? Were the same questions asked of Biden? What countries?

The “poll” u linked is from over 2 years ago :bryan:
You can shut me up by presenting current world data which shows Trump was better for America's image than Biden in 2023
Go ahead...I'm waiting for your data. Otherwise it's obvious right now that you are speaking from your ASS. That's your source...I'm not surprised with you MAGA people. Trump is the greatest thing since greatest thing was created. No evidence is needed.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can shut me up by presenting current world data which shows Trump was better for America's image than Biden in 2023
Go ahead...I'm waiting for your data. Otherwise it's obvious right now that you are speaking from your ASS. That's your source...I'm not surprised with you MAGA people. Trump is the greatest thing since greatest thing was created. No evidence is needed.
Go to sleep guy, obviously u didn’t read my whole comment…… “pewresearch.org” :therethere: :umad: Reading is fundamental

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I've voted Dem in almost every election since I've been eligible to do so, but I'm strongly considering abstaining this election cycle.

I would have voted for the Independent candidate, but some of RFK Jr's positions are looking a little sketchy. :patrice:

For the record, he does have a good track record when it comes to the defense of human rights and minority rights in general.

The only reason I don't want to vote for Biden in this cycle is his handling of foreign policy, but he seems to be less hawkish as of late. I'm sure that has something to do with his unfavorable polling. Being a black man, I simply cannot bring myself to vote for Trump. I have no issue with his economics, but issues surrounding race relations, social inequality, social justice etc. It is simply antithetical to being a black person in America. I also think down the line he will attempt to pull of something against naturalized/immigrant Americans of which I was born, so simply cannot rock with him.

So I'm either going to go with abstaining or an Independent vote, unless Biden really does something that is going to gain my vote.

I think Trump wins this time around though, and fairly easily.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've voted Dem in almost every election since I've been eligible to do so, but I'm strongly considering abstaining this election cycle.

I would have voted for the Independent candidate, but some of RFK Jr's positions are looking a little sketchy. :patrice:

For the record, he does have a good track record when it comes to the defense of human rights and minority rights in general.

The only reason I don't want to vote for Biden in this cycle is his handling of foreign policy, but he seems to be less hawkish as of late. I'm sure that has something to do with his unfavorable polling. Being a black man, I simply cannot bring myself to vote for Trump. I have no issue with his economics, but issues surrounding race relations, social inequality, social justice etc. It is simply antithetical to being a black person in America. I also think down the line he will attempt to pull of something against naturalized/immigrant Americans of which I was born, so simply cannot rock with him.

So I'm either going to go with abstaining or an Independent vote, unless Biden really does something that is going to gain my vote.

I think Trump wins this time around though, and fairly easily.

I'm on the fence on Biden too due to Gaza, if I didn't live in a swing state I might not vote for him but since I'm in Michigan I guess I'll hold my nose :beli:

Supreme Court is just too important. But even if I didn't vote Biden I would still vote mostly Democratic downballot just to keep Republicans out.

Last edited: