Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm Jamaican and I have dated, fukked and been in relationships with both. Without question Haitian women are the best . Haitian people I consider great, because of them kicking the French out and formed their own country... nuff respect. Not to mention enduring hardships over the centuries and currently dealing with racist ass neighboring Dominican Republic.

Haitian women are a bit more submissive and treat their men better. If you ever had that Haitian belly rub after you nut you known what I mean. Its something about them their sex appeal. :noah: I notice Haitian women have healthier toned bodies, their natural hair is appealing (Google Haitian haircare). Haitian women are more family oriented and also hardworking. The one woman I didn't want to get the abortion was Haitian.

Jamaican women are hard working too to a fault. Good with the cooking if they raised properly. Jamaican women can be vulgar and have abrasive attitudes. Now I'm talking mostly black Jamaican women because my country raises a bunch of c00ns. They love white men and their seed and have self hate. It may just be me but I have only encountered funky armpits with Jamaican women, maybe its because they was Cooley ..smelling like ram goats ain't cool. I thought I could even find a better Jamaican woman by dealing with them high siddity gyal deh or even mista chin daughter or other race Jamaicans but once that Jamaican culture gets into the women its a wrap

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm Jamaican and I have dated, fukked and been in relationships with both. Without question Haitian women are the best . Haitian people I consider great, because of them kicking the French out and formed their own country... nuff respect. Not to mention enduring hardships over the centuries and currently dealing with racist ass neighboring Dominican Republic.

Haitian women are a bit more submissive and treat their men better. If you ever had that Haitian belly rub after you nut you known what I mean. Its something about them their sex appeal. :noah: I notice Haitian women have healthier toned bodies, their natural hair is appealing (Google Haitian haircare). Haitian women are more family oriented and also hardworking. The one woman I didn't want to get the abortion was Haitian.

Jamaican women are hard working too to a fault. Good with the cooking if they raised properly. Jamaican women can be vulgar and have abrasive attitudes. Now I'm talking mostly black Jamaican women because my country raises a bunch of c00ns. They love white men and their seed and have self hate. It may just be me but I have only encountered funky armpits with Jamaican women, maybe its because they was Cooley ..smelling like ram goats ain't cool. I thought I could even find a better Jamaican woman by dealing with them high siddity gyal deh or even mista chin daughter or other race Jamaicans but once that Jamaican culture gets into the women its a wrap
:ohhh:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Jamaican women are the Woat in the entire carribean. Most non cooperative females and plain bad bodies. Plenty of fat flat asses in JA.
This is true sadly :francis: I was disappointed when I was out there last summer

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

I've had experiences with 2 of each and had interactions with both.

BODYWISE/SEX
Jamaican women imo have better bodies, the sex is better, and are taller larger frames. From my experience they take dikk better and can handle backshots quite well compared to Haitians. You can pound them without having to worry about hurting them. Haitian women were wetter probably some of quickest to get wet, although bodywise seem to be more petite/stocky, less athletic, and shorter(I know very few over 5'8 male or female) and don't carry weight as well. A lot of Haitian women I know don't know how to dress that well either. Both if your just casually talking to them I have occasionally found to be open sexually into threesomes/orgies and shyt.

HOMETRAINING
Jamaican food imo is better but it's harder finding one that can/will cook on the reg. Haitian food is good too just not enough hearty for me. The women are more traditional and will cook/clean/hold you down better. A lot of times I've fukked Haitian women and they've fukked me afterwards. Overall a Haitian will make a better wife in the long run by far. A Jamaican you'll come home to arguments and bytching likely. Jamaicans tend to also want to conform to american/european society more while haitains are more afrocentric and traditional.

DATING/RELATIONSHIPS
Haitian women seem jealous beyond all reason in serious committed relationships. The voodoo aspect always creeped me out too. Haitian women will also stay with you even if you cheat no matter what even if you father other children especially if your married to them. Another thing is having to deal with them constantly speaking Haitian creole around their family or on the phone. They from my experience tend to speak it more often and if you don't know french it gets annoying and rude. Some Haitian women are also crazy.

Jamaican patois has more conjugates and is wayyy easier to understand for someone who isn't fluent in both languages. Jamaican women seem less loyal though and quick to cut things off or fukk behind your back if they unhappy. Jamaican women are more aggressive and argumentative too particularly in public. I know a lot of Jamaican women who cheat and sleep around with no second thought. Jamaican women can also be crazy.

Similarities
-crazy
-both like to f**k like rabbits
-can be loud
-freaks
-from the islands
-Both like to gossip

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Haitian eye candy

Haitian

tumblr_ndpff9nR0O1r8cb70o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0dalde8o61so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_o9sk3saS951so096po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8r2c5GRPE1so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_nxvmef5dcA1so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_myyji3MPhh1so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_nq804fVFFT1u5x6e8o1_540.jpg
tumblr_nq804fVFFT1u5x6e8o3_400.jpg

tumblr_n1f9etaok31qjcl7eo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mzq2qjQ39b1ru5s3yo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_n4c9q1O5q41r24v54o1_500.jpg

tumblr_msj2ni0OAP1rcgrdzo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n3ml0dOCGy1so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3mky6gX0H1so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1ky7aXku51s6znb0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_msj2ni0OAP1rcgrdzo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nojwcrEGxD1rblr55o2_250.jpg

tumblr_nc9rzhHMlg1qk7zj9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml2exwJVY71so096po1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm8my5KeNc1so096po1_500.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
LMAO i heard Jamaican women love white men is this shyt really truee.

He'll yes they're very white washed and very disrespectful, the British and Spain did a number on thst Island, they have no respect for dudes.