• Haitians

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll yes they're very white washed and very disrespectful, the British and Spain did a number on thst Island, they have no respect for dudes.
I knew I would hear this dumb shyt I have had Haitian and Jamaican girls and none ever disrespected me .. You sound like cacs making ignorant blanket statements about black people

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I knew I would hear this dumb shyt I have had Haitian and Jamaican girls and none ever disrespected me .. You sound like cacs making ignorant blanket statements about black people

I'm much older than you and speak experience, we came here in 76 and been in South Florida ever since, we live in the largest Jamaican area in South Florida, I got no reason to lie.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm much older than you and speak experience, we came here in 76 and been in South Florida ever since, we live in the largest Jamaican area in South Florida, I got no reason to lie.
Guess what tho I am no young boy ... I live in south Florida and Jamaica you can't tell me about something that I know..I had my fair share of Haitians in south Florida I was with one for 4 years.. And it's funny to hear stereotypes from a black forum community that does it to their own people yet gets upset when whites stereotype and oppress them

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Both Jamaican women I knew couldn't stand white men.

White men are in style right now though among all black women, and interracial relationships happen.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
breh you're generalizing come on. I haven't met any Jamaicans in sofl that were white washed, Zero. And I know plenty.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Jamaican women I knew couldn't stand white men.

White men are in style right now though among all black women, and interracial relationships happen.
Exactly ! That's why I had to shake my head when I heard that statement.. Everyone I know dispise them.. Including many of my black American sistren

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Guess what tho I am no young boy ... I live in south Florida and Jamaica you can't tell me about something that I know..I had my fair share of Haitians in south Florida I was with one for 4 years.. And it's funny to hear stereotypes from a black forum community that does it to their own people yet gets upset when whites stereotype and oppress them

So you probably seen me before? I used to drag race back in the 90s, you?

Around the screen? I speak from experience, probably the meanest group of bytches I've seen in my life but I'm not from the new generation, I'm from the generation of men who don't have a strong education like back in the 90s if u ounupntjere you know most of us never had um education, we street hustlers.....

Them same bad boys from back then laying up under a woman or moms basement. So how old are you cuz we can start splitting some old school shyt right here.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Exactly ! That's why I had to shake my head when I heard that statement.. Everyone I know dispise them.. Including many of my black American sistren
Yeah it must be anomaly. the only thing I could see is seeing how he's from sofl ie the Miami area they were swirling because they had $$$$....

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

So you probably seen me before? I used to drag race back in the 90s, you?

Around the screen? I speak from experience, probably the meanest group of bytches I've seen in my life but I'm not from the new generation, I'm from the generation of men who don't have a strong education like back in the 90s if u ounupntjere you know most of us never had um education, we street hustlers.....

Them same bad boys from back then laying up under a woman or moms basement. So how old are you cuz we can start splitting some old school shyt right here.
:huhldup::whoo: