Why are some Blacks quick to rock AC/DC and Guns & Roses shirts?

invalid

Banned
Daps
my point is start paying attention to what black artist do lyrically and musically. buy their tshirts

This is not even the topic of discussion and neither is it relevant to anything that I said.

No where did I state, or any other person in this thread, that we 1) don't listen to black artist 2) pay attention to their lyrics and musicianship or 3) support their products?

You do know that you can do all of this and also listen and support country, bluegrass, jazz, classical, rock, folk, and every other music genres out there?

I'll tell you another thing white nationalist promote - black folks staying in their lane. It seems like a good number of folks in this thread are doing a great job at that.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Why not wear Earth, Wind & Fire or Isley Brothers shirts?

Oh, that's right, you want to impress white people. "Look, I'm totally awesome sauce!:gladbron:"

I'ma buy me a Jeffrey Osborne shirt and rock it with pride
:ohlawd:

40thmens_0b4f59b9-659f-47c2-b49d-2cabe02c1b85_2048x2048.png
618oor2vVHL._UX679_.jpg

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
If your actually a fan of a certain band/rapper/singer etc. its completely ok to rock the clothing
But in most cases its just trend hopping

jackson35

Banned
Daps
This is not even the topic of discussion and neither is it relevant to anything that I said.

No where did I state, or any other person in this thread, that we 1) don't listen to black artist 2) pay attention to their lyrics and musicianship or 3) support their products?

You do know that you can do all of this and also listen and support country, bluegrass, jazz, classical, rock, folk, and every other music genres out there?

I'll tell you another thing white nationalist promote - black folks staying in their lane. It seems like a good number of folks in this thread are doing a great job at that.
we watched white nationalist play all of the african based genres and we watched them grow rich and famous, meanwhile, black artist get shafted and dismissed. notice when these black icons die, none of the white rock gods stop what they are doing and pay homage to artist who enhance their lifestyle

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The victim complex of cornball nikkas :scust:

"Why can't black folks listen to rock? There's life outside the hood brehs :mjcry:"

The fukk up :camby:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There's nothing wrong with black folks liking Rock n Roll (We created the shyt anyway) but I do advise y'all to research these bands before you support. This is why Hendrix left the US to go play in London. Black radio was NOT supporting the brotha
Black people not supporting black musicians? Sounds like I've heard this before.:jbhmm:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
It happened before Jimi after too. Lenny spoke on it. Said black folks take a little longer to, accept stuff from each other than others do. Weird that we believe in ourselves less than other people do sometimes.
Yup..during the 60s,Black Radio was in the process of switching from RnB and Blues to Funk and Soul. That made alot Blues artists moved to England.

Last edited: