Why Are Women Allowed To Get Away With Doing Lesbian Shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Without actually being lesbians?

How many women have kissed someone of the same gender? All that experimenting shyt doesn't fly with me, if you have any urge to kiss and fondle other women you are lesbian or bisexual. If you have ever kissed another woman and liked it, you like women. And don't blame it on the alcohol either, unless men start to have homoerotic thoughts when intoxicated :comeon:

And you are going to tell me women love attention so much that they will go against their sexuality for male attention? Nah, y'all just secretly like p*ssy.

And if you wife a chick that's bisexual, lesbian or whatever your losing. Your dikk ain't enough for her, she craves p*ssy.. something you don't have. And there's something about feminine energy which turns her on.

Why are women allowed to randomly grope other women, complete strangers etc without being called on it? Grabbing a bytch's titties and ass. It's not sexual assault though unless a man does it. I find it interesting that men are viewed as sexual predators who can't control themselves but women won't hesitate to grope you.

I've never thought about or considered experimenting with men. Masculine energy does not turn me on nor make my dikk hard. Feminine energy does, the female body does.

How many of you coli brehettes have kissed a woman before? :mjpls: Ain't even gonna ask about being fondled or fondling other women, cause I already know that's true. Y'all be twerking on each other and shyt all the time, even the most nerdiest chicks do. Y'all ain't fooling nobody!

Daps
don't give insecure guys another thing to worry about :usure: they worried about their hairline, peen size, height and other men and now they gotta worry about other chicks :mjcry:
plus the sexualization of women is in major overdrive right now...all these straight women looking at other women sexually is just a symptom of that.