Why Are Women Allowed To Get Away With Doing Lesbian Shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We complaining about bi sexual bytches now?

She if she up for a 3some or throw her to the bushes, u thinking too hard about it breh
I never said there's anything wrong with a woman that's bisexual but I ain't with that denial shyt. Or lemme do lesbian shyt without being a lesbian :shaq2:

That shyt makes no sense to me cause I've never felt an urge to kiss other men!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Don't try and derail my thread with that shyt :camby:

Nah, nikka you wanna create threads questioning gay shyt then lets have a thread questioning you doing gay shyt.

You want to have a dialogue about why it's cool for women to fukk women and not for guys to do the same thing without a title attached it. Why would a straight hetero male ask some halfway ass fakkit shyt about this without the tables turning on him. You think I see two lezzies and want to imitate their actions with another dude?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Same reason why some dudes can't watch a girl getting ate out by a dude. It makes some dudes uncomfortable. But me, I can watch a girl getting ate out by a chick or a guy. It don't matter to me.

:dame:Umm pause(?) is that even needed? Or is this just an example of what op was asking about? Lol.

:skip: I just like to hear the moans, that's how I got so good at faking it. :whistle:
You bisexual gurl :sas2:

Just come on out the closet :troll:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Damn, OP, you don't see us complaining when yall on the field sweating, tackling each other, piling on top of each other, playing with balls, and slapping each other's asses :dame:
:martin:

So prudish, high falutin', and judgemental :scust:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, nikka you wanna create threads questioning gay shyt then lets have a thread questioning you doing gay shyt.

You want to have a dialogue about why it's cool for women to fukk women and not for guys to do the same thing without a title attached it. Why would a straight hetero male ask some halfway ass fakkit shyt about this without the tables turning on him. You think I see two lezzies and want to imitate their actions with another dude?
How is anything I said some half fakkit shyt? I never said lesbianism turns me off or that I'm not attracted to women. I said women out there that be engaging in lesbian activities but associate as heterosexual need to stop frontin'