Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Anybody that believes Ed is a lawyer and has kids is delusional. Cant even form a coherent sentence or coherent argument and stays on the coli 24/7. I dont have a high caliber job and work 40hrs a week and no kids and ain't got time to post like that, but I'm suppose to believe an emotional mother / lawyer has time to post dipset gifs all day and incoherent paragraphs? when most lawyers work 80+ hrs a week?. This is just some nerd in a basement typing ferociously. :camby:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that believes Ed is a lawyer and has kids is delusional. Cant even form a coherent sentence or coherent argument and stays on the coli 24/7. I dont have a high caliber job and work 40hrs a week and no kids but I'm suppose to believe an emotional mother / lawyer has time to post dipset gifs all day and incoherent paragraphs? when most lawyers work 80+ hrs a week?. This is just some nerd in a basement typing ferociously. :camby:

Nobody believes that breh :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just ain't seen it addressed and when I see the lawyer talk it makes me laugh. No lawyer is that immature or has time to argue about NY slander with youtube clips of Max B in 2006
I thought it was a paralegal:mjlol:

This has been obvious if we're being real.
I been said all this

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I thought it was a paralegal:mjlol:

I been said all this

there’s a few of us who been known this. but she really gaslighted and manipulated people into thinking it was something it wasn’t with her smoke and mirrors narrative pushing we just don’t like her cause she a black women self made modest discreet successful lawyer always playing the victim on here when she mad disrespectful and emasculates any man that doesn’t dikk ride her

using the hatred black women do get to push a false narrative to deflect from her lies and craziness

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
there’s a few of us who been known this. but she really gaslighted and manipulated people into thinking it was something it wasn’t with her smoke and mirrors narrative pushing we just don’t like her cause she a black women self made modest discreet successful lawyer always playing the victim on here when she mad disrespectful and emasculates any man that doesn’t dikk ride her

using the hatred black women do get to push a false narrative to deflect from her lies and craziness
I heard it wasn’t even black...

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
She's a Dominic00n who lives with her parents and sounds like the mascot for Newports while taking her crazy pills with a bottle of Henny.
tenor.gif

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Anybody that believes Ed is a lawyer and has kids is delusional. Cant even form a coherent sentence or coherent argument and stays on the coli 24/7. I dont have a high caliber job and work 40hrs a week and no kids and ain't got time to post like that, but I'm suppose to believe an emotional mother / lawyer has time to post dipset gifs all day and incoherent paragraphs? when most lawyers work 80+ hrs a week?. This is just some nerd in a basement typing ferociously. :camby:
I don't know why, but that phrase is just hilarious to me.