I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I just ain't seen it addressed and when I see the lawyer talk it makes me laugh. No lawyer is that immature or has time to argue about NY slander with youtube clips of Max B in 2006

:dead:. Imagine someone you had on retainer doing that shyt.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Anybody that believes Ed is a lawyer and has kids is delusional. Cant even form a coherent sentence or coherent argument and stays on the coli 24/7. I dont have a high caliber job and work 40hrs a week and no kids and ain't got time to post like that, but I'm suppose to believe an emotional mother / lawyer has time to post dipset gifs all day and incoherent paragraphs? when most lawyers work 80+ hrs a week?. This is just some nerd in a basement typing ferociously. :camby:

Nobody believes that breh :mjlol:

I thought it was a paralegal:mjlol:

I been said all this

there’s a few of us who been known this. but she really gaslighted and manipulated people into thinking it was something it wasn’t with her smoke and mirrors narrative pushing we just don’t like her cause she a black women self made modest discreet successful lawyer always playing the victim on here when she mad disrespectful and emasculates any man that doesn’t dikk ride her

using the hatred black women do get to push a false narrative to deflect from her lies and craziness

This thread is mighty interesting;

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-the-hell-is-****.354031/

Yall probably knew about this but I didn't. :laff::laff::laff::laff:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread is mighty interesting;

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-the-hell-is-****.354031/

Yall probably knew about this but I didn't. :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Yeah, everyone knows who **** is

reason why they believe it is ****...

I actually said it first I believe. No way no self respecting woman is going to sit on a forum, writing run on sentence after run on sentence, paragraph after paragraph, arguing with EVERYONE (men and women) talking like a grown ass fakkit with the only people it is seemingly cool with is the nikkas that simp after it

nahhhh son... something off

Last edited:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Didn’t a coli breh met her irl and he’s loved on this site? Idk members like that so idk his name but that’s what I remembered reading awhile back:yeshrug:
Shut yo dumbass up .This is clown all the way around. You don't remember shyt about who met her or if it even happened. Why you came in here with this dumb shyt

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Kobe-Bryant-Regrets-Looking-Up.gif

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The amount of nikkaz on this site willing to cape for a complete stranger because it claims to be a women is the biggest indictment of yall character. Its bytches I fukked who I would even verbally vouch for

Cool Saturday morning story, breh