Why can't WWE make good t-shirts?

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
There's only a handful of wrestling T's I can see myself wearing and they're mostly the classics. NWO, Hot Rod, 3:16, Brahma Bull besides that I can't imagine rocking one especially with the wrestler on it.

I only like text based shirts or logo styles (i.e. Bullet Club t-shirts) myself. I don't like any kind of merch w/someone's face on it, but I'm just weird like that.

I've bought Naomi's old "Feel The Glow" shirt, a bunch of New Day stuff for my little cousins (kids love them some New Day man, for real) and a NWO shirt but for the most part I can't rock w/WWE shirts b/c either the designs are *Charles Barkley voice* TURRIBLE, they mess them up with having an intrusive WWE logo on them somewhere, or the front of the shirt will be fine but the back of the shirt will look like trash.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Last shirt I bought from them was the Demon Resurrection shirt back at SummerSlam 2017. They have a lot more trash than they do stuff you can wear without looking tacky. AJ Styles hasn't had one good shirt since he's joined the company.

Instead of the mask that reads Yowie Wowie, this Fiend photo would look good on a shirt IMO:

There's a lot of room for improvement with their in house designs.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Wwe makes some of the worst all time gear that you can't wear in public

I hate when WWE has a fire design on the front then some bullshyt on the back :scust:

Always get compliments on my BC, Villain Club, and Macho Man shirts when I do wear them, and the material is much more comfortable. WWE shirts feel like you’re wearing sandpaper.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I hate when WWE has a fire design on the front then some bullshyt on the back :scust:

Always get compliments on my BC, Villain Club, and Macho Man shirts when I do wear them, and the material is much more comfortable. WWE shirts feel like you’re wearing sandpaper.
Wwe likes putting texts on shirts and calling it the day

Who gonna buy a shirt that only says Joe Joe Joe on a plain t shirt for 30 bucks or a I'm the miz and I'm awesome

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I have no idea, but it’s annoying that they just constantly churn out shirts when people barely have gimmicks, and seem to put out shirts after every arbitrary saying. Remember ‘Becky 2Belts’?? That shirt ended up being irrelevant after 3 weeks lol. I’m surprised they don’t have a ‘Beast Slayer’ shirt since he beat Brock. Same with a ‘Scottish Psychopath’ shirt. Who would buy that? Lunatic Fringe? Kingslayer? None of this stuff is appealing.

Hot Topic had one in a $5 box so I grabbed it along with a Joey Ryan one. :whistle:

..but yeah, that fabric is awful. Heyman Guy shirt...old yellow Punk shirt. That shyt's rough rough. I've always wondered why but this thread is making think: maybe it's cheaper to mass-produce them on that material because they know people are going to cop them and it helps wrestlers with the profit since they're cheap to make. :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Eh I only wear wrestling tees around the house or when I go to the gym, I'd rock the hell out of a Los ingobernables tee tho
I wear my wwe ones to the gym. I wear my others when I'm going to hang out at my boys house for wrestling or sporting events or when traveling to shows. I do wanna grab an lij shirt since I don't have one. Gotta see what I like.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe they got away with the innuendo of this shirt...

wwe-edge-sex-violence-shirt-size_1_90149746dfd824c636bc967519e12df8.jpg

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god they’ve gotten better with the license, homage and chalk line make dope sh1t

I don’t fukk with their official stuff

Theres a couple dope bootleggers out there too