Why can't WWE make good t-shirts?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The last one I bought was Asuka's "Tomorrow Brings Danger" shirt, and that was 2-3 years ago. That's the only current wrestler shirt I have, too. The only other ones I have are the classic Austin 3:16 and nWo.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I got the Rollins "Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim" shirt and the KO Show Raw logo. Probably gonna cop a Becky "The Man" shirt and one of the Kofi joints from Mania.

That's all. 4 shirts I could stand to wear out of the hundreds they make. Smh

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I saw the OC T-Shirt in person last weekend. It's pretty ugly. If you're going to say 'We're the only part of Bullet Club that mattered' your merch has to be more iconic than the BC T-Shirt - which is one of the most recognizeable wrestling T's of this decade. Instead they made the shirt version of these.

bootleggers.jpg

Also - since the last night of the G1, this whole OC gimmick seems completely irrelevant :mjlol:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
they can't even make a good tv show, you expect them to make good merch lmao. I did buy the enzo and cas shirt and the razor ramone one. No lie everyone loves the razor shirt, maybe it's because of my machismo.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I saw the OC T-Shirt in person last weekend. It's pretty ugly. If you're going to say 'We're the only part of Bullet Club that mattered' your merch has to be more iconic than the BC T-Shirt - which is one of the most recognizeable wrestling T's of this decade. Instead they made the shirt version of these.

bootleggers.jpg

Also - since the last night of the G1, this whole OC gimmick seems completely irrelevant :mjlol:

You’re absolutely right, the BC shirts are THE defining wrestling shirts of this decade, people that don’t even watch wrestling wear BC shirts. The OC merch rollout is nothing close to that and you would think that it would be.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to be that guy, but they can't make a good shirt because they don't have to. People are still buying them shyts regardless of whether they're terrible eyesores or not.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they can't even make a good tv show, you expect them to make good merch lmao. I did buy the enzo and cas shirt and the razor ramone one. No lie everyone loves the razor shirt, maybe it's because of my machismo.

It's easier to produce merch than it is to do live television. Their designers are half assing it and doing a bad job at that. I'm going to reach out to my contact at WWE to find out what the Production team over there is like.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of bullet club Young bucks had some very creative shirts like a los Pollos hermanos ripoff

At least I thought that a couple of years ago, you wouldn't catch me wearing a wrestling shirt ever again nowadays

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
It's easier to produce merch than it is to do live television. Their designers are half assing it and doing a bad job at that. I'm going to reach out to my contact at WWE to find out what the Production team over there is like.
Just like the show falls on Vince so does the merch. I really can't believe the writers and designers can be this bad. I mean maybe some of them seems to me it all comes down to vince.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

bootleggers.jpg

Lmaooooo this is so true

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, But they’re made out of construction paper :francis:
Maybe the balor club one is a little more heavyweight but the warrior and sting ones are soft style. I have the undertaker one. It’s not on the shop anymore though.