Why did a promising young rapper take his own life???? Great read.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
wht is breh...?
spill the beans nikka

It's a demon.

220px-Baphomet.png

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
im hip to Bapho... was jus tryin to figure out where dude was goin wit it. Dig it tho

oh read the article, basically it's clear that this kid obviously stumbled upon this shyt somewhere and began posting facebook statuses about it. If you read the article it's clear he went from one belief to another trying to find out answers to life.

he got lost in it all and depression and obviously some effects from hard drugs and yh, topped himself.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
oh read the article, basically it's clear that this kid obviously stumbled upon this shyt somewhere and began posting facebook statuses about it. If you read the article it's clear he went from one belief to another trying to find out answers to life.

he got lost in it all and depression and obviously some effects from hard drugs and yh, topped himself.

jus got done readin... i see wht yall sayin. shyt sad smh. Induskry/life can be a muhfukka

Daps
Reppin
me
Nobody who lived in the area saw him jump or saw his body.
or alori joh's.. why is this only odd to us :why:

and how can you jump off a building and land with a bible in your hand??

shyt just seem fishy to me. who's to really say he wasn't murdered. and why doesn't anyone in his clique wanna talk about his death

yo moms

drunk
Daps
or alori joh's.. why is this only odd to us :why:

and how can you jump off a building and land with a bible in your hand??

shyt just seem fishy to me. who's to really say he wasn't murdered. and why doesn't anyone in his clique wanna talk about his death

shyt is beyond fishy at this point. :camby:

Some demonic shyt going in there.