Why did Christianity appropriate Egyptian Mythology

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my memory serves me :jbhmm:
Because as he put it, when he was a young Sunday school teacher all the teaching material came from some company in Tennessee where all the images of biblical figures where cacs.
(He didn't get why none were black ...and as he learned more about history after moving to NYC I assume it made even less sense and eventually became a glaring "omission")
Oh I got you, depicted as in illustrated.

Yea we know why :mjpls:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Because Egyptian mythology and Ancient Orthodox Christianity were made by the same people

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Semetic people were everywhere. Theres sumerian, persian(zoroastrianism/Mithraism), Akkadian, egyptian/African nuances all throughout the bible that are obviously borrowed elements. Even Anatolian (Sabazios and the Phrygian god Paul took the idea of Circumcision from, Attis). Then Judaism was mixed with Hellenic thoughts through Hegelian Dialetics.

Theres a specific church phrase saying that all the religions before were meant to happen and inheritors of each other in order or the "thread" to finally lead to Christianity

You see this hand gesture on every painting of a western deity/demon/spirit. Look into Sabazios and all the Anatolian Gods close to Greece that Mirror eachother
200px-HandOfSabazius.JPG

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
652.jpg

I'm not about to fukk up my youtube recommendations algorithm :stopitslime:

The Greeks stole and misinterpreted knowledge from Kemets Mystery Schools. Of course, people like Emperor Constantine whitewashed and paganized what we know today as "Christianity"

I got a whole separate Youtube account just for shyt like this.

The recommendations I get on that shyt could fukk up anyone's day.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Because the israelites lived in egypt, and christianity came from judaism..

I mean, it's not even a hard question. Pseudo deep niccas are the worst.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
thought the whole foundation have it's roots in ancient Mesopotamia with the whole Nimrod, and Sun god or some shyt.
Isn't that where the Paganism started and everyone else including ancient Egyptian started having their version of it.