Why Did T.I. Think It Was Cool To Slide That Sneak Diss On Stomp...

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Y'all rewriting history again... Buck pulled a b1tch stunt on TI... TI didn't know Ludacris was going to be on the song and threw the shot. Buck called Luda and let him hear the shot and let him do a response on the song. Atlantic didn't sign off on the feature at the request of TI and that's why The Game is on the retail version of the song.

There was tension between DTP and PSC for some time... People forgot that hot headed Tip smacked up Chaka Zulu ( Luda's manager) in Cali after that though.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I always thought it wasn't a diss..."me getting beat down that's Ludacris". Isn't Ludacris a actual word in the dictionary? If I'm wrong please let me Kno....I really didn't get how it's a shot

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You can tell Buck was just happy to be rapping with 2 heavyweights

Then them nikkas get on the song and start subbing each other:lolbron:

giphy.gif

I feel like they were throwing light handed jabs here with Big Boi...but overall seemed cool..

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Luda had the better mic presence, and delivery, more of a high profile verse and diss, but I was always more with TI's verse, Ludacris was always a clown to me, his better moments aside. Great track either way, the only one that was wack was Game on the official version.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it wasn't a diss..."me getting beat down that's Ludacris". Isn't Ludacris a actual word in the dictionary? If I'm wrong please let me Kno....I really didn't get how it's a shot

"Tip" is an actual word in the dictionary too. So one can't really say T.I. was sneak dissing Luda or that T.I. didn't go directly at Luda without saying the same about Luda. Actually, T.I.'s use of ludicrous was far more clever than Luda's use of tip. Luda's delivery and timing was just better.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

I looked at it as the nerdy ass nicca just took a big ass shyt on the hood ass nicca and that was the down fall of TI.
:manny:

It was like the south version of 50 and Ja rule beef because them niccas was going low key beefing forever .
:mjcry:

Lil Wayne just drop the cater 1

:wow:

The streets was fukking with Boosie , Jeezy and Gucci
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

:flabbynsick:

Last edited: