Why do people shyt on Steph Curry for winning an injured Cavs team but give LeBron and Kawhi a pass?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Because the warriors played depleted teams that whole run. I think 37 year old Jason Terry was guarding Steph in one series :dead:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Strike two on trying to get a NorCal vs socal thing going in a thread about sports :flabbynsick:

bringing up forest fires in a thread about lebron and Steph :mjlol:

do you wana try one more time to see if I take the bait on a norcal vs socal thing or do you get the point
:russ:....you didn't address your crying like a hoe though....:dead:....

Daps
Because the warriors played depleted teams that whole run. I think 37 year old Jason Terry was guarding Steph in one series :dead:
You mean kind of like the Lakers did this season?

:lolbron:

Lakers' 2020 postseason run:

First-round - played a T'Blazers squad who were without Ariza, Hood and Collins, and had their best player (Dame) go down during the back end of the series.
Second-round - played a Rockets squad who had an underdone Westbrook

**Didn't play a Clippers squad who many thought were their biggest threat in the West**
WCF: played a Nuggets squad who were without one of their best players (Barton), and arguably their best performer (Murray) was hobbled during the back end of the series
**Didn't play a Bucks squad who many thought were their biggest threat in the East**
Finals: played a 5th seed Heat squad whose two of their three best players were either out or severely limited in the games they did play.

I just wanna know if the same energy will be kept after y'all were constantly bringing up the notion that the Warriors benefitted from injuries and lack of quality competition all throughout the 2015 postseason, which was ultimately used against them in 2016 when they didn't repeat.

Discuss.

:mjgrin:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:....you didn't address your crying like a hoe though....:dead:....

Are you ok?
Dudes going off the rails talking about forest fires and “socal> norcal!!!!! We have less fires than you do!!!!!!” :dahell:

Imagine going in a thread about lebron and Steph and talking about forest fires and climate change and bragging about it. fukkin weirdo :mjlol:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

UnequaledHelplessDrever-small.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Are you ok?
Dudes going off the rails talking about forest fires and “socal> norcal!!!!! We have less fires than you do!!!!!!” :dahell:

Imagine going in a thread about lebron and Steph and talking about forest fires and climate change and bragging about it. fukkin weirdo :mjlol:
Keep crying hoe....:umad:.....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep crying hoe....:umad:.....

dudes in his mid 40s trying to bait people into arguing :flabbynsick:

life hasn’t turned out how you expected it did it. you’ve been baiting me for 20 minutes when you could’ve been playing with your kids

Let’s see what’s more important to you - keep quoting me or spend time your kids :hhh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
dudes in his mid 40s trying to bait people into arguing :flabbynsick:

life hasn’t turned out how you expected it did it. you’ve been baiting me for 20 minutes when you could’ve been playing with your kids

Let’s see what’s more important to you - keep quoting me or spend time your kids :hhh:
:russ: @ this mexican who thinks he's black....keep talking bruh....

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

:gucci: Why do you mention the teams that lost in earlier rounds as if the Lakers didn't beat the teams those teams lost to?

And comparing injured role players (Ariza, Barton, Hood) and stars who played all or most of the games that mattered (Dame, Westbrook and Murray) to the injuries sustained during the Warriors run (Love and Kyrie missing an entire series and CP3 missing the most crucial games of the series) is asinine. The Lakers were missing role players throughout the playoffs as well (Bradley was out of the bubble and Rondo missed the seeding games and the entire first round) and plenty of Lakers players played hobbled (Anthony Davis had ankle and heel injuries, Danny Green had a hip and achilles injury, Alex Caruso had a wrist injury, Lebron had groin soreness and a bruised thigh).

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because lebron + kyrie/love would have been the favorites against the '15 warriors and would have most likely got the job done
kawhi was the "sole" star and the warrior injuries, evened the playing field

even if the entire heat team was healthy, lakers were heavily favored