Why do so many people online think Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke is the most sexist song in history?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
If you watch the video on YouTube or just look up the song in general half of the comments are talking about how sexist the song is and how it degrades women. There is even a list of the most sexist songs in history and Blurred lines tops the list. But there are numerous songs that are a lot worse then Blurred lines when it comes to Misgonic lyrics.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Some of those lines have been said to me from women no cap

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I'm guessing the "blurred lines" are referencing consent vs non-consent. I'm thinking the woman in the song is drunk and Robin Thicke is like well you was on me when you were sober so I guess we're good to go even if you're drunk.

"I hate these blurred lines. I know you want it. But you're a good girl. Talking about getting blasted (shyt-faced)" Lyrics are out of order but still... you get the point.

I think is what people are up in arms about.

This is not even as bad as Ross lyric on U-N-E-N-O when he said "I took her back and I enjoyed that. She ain't 'een know it." That's rapey as fukk

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not even that much of a good song. Like Chris Rock said , if a song is catchy, women will not give a fukk about the content. Yeah, cancel Robin Thicke for a song about women (sluts) playing coy , but they'll dance to Chris Brown's "Loyal" when he's basically telling us he can make any woman leave her boyfriend for him because he's rich.
:hula:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I've never heard anyone say this

Youtube comment babble doesn't count for anything

Also

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Because a white man sung it

Mods can go ahead and close this thread now :russell:

This. But also the easiest song for white ppl to find the beat.

Went to this pawg Jen Selter’s Bday and all the white girls were acting like this was the sexiest song ever. I didn’t understand it.

:manny: