Why do women hate minutemen?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I understand "he came before I could get mine"

But you ever thought "damn I'm so beautiful & my p*ssy so good I made this nikka cum in 4 strokes" It should be a badge of honor :yeshrug:

If the man made you cum beforehand with his tongue then last 8 seconds in the box I don't see what the problem is :yeshrug:

If you guys continue dating he'll eventually build resistance to the kitty & be able to beat it up

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
It is a good thing that most of us coli brehs just pay for ig p*ssy.No need to put in all of that work when you are paying for it.fukk I look like eating p*ssy for 10 minutes when i can just give her a few dollars and flip those pancakes up and fukk.
A broke bytch would rather get a hundred dollar bill vs getting an orgasm from a dude who is on her "level"

killacal

Banned
Daps
It is a good thing that most of us coli brehs just pay for ig p*ssy.No need to put in all of that work when you are paying for it.fukk I look like eating p*ssy for 10 minutes when i can just give her a few dollars and flip those pancakes up and fukk.
A broke bytch would rather get a hundred dollar bill vs getting an orgasm from a dude who is on her "level"
Moe is a perfect avi for your weird ass :hhh:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But you ever thought "damn I'm so beautiful & my p*ssy so good I made this nikka cum in 4 strokes" It should be a badge of honor :yeshrug:

There are women out there that think like that, my ex was like that...

Remember you can never please a woman tho
:yeshrug:

Even if you fukk longer some will have something to say about that.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ole Preston Garvey azz nikka

images

:mjlol: