Why do women hate minutemen?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I understand "he came before I could get mine"

But you ever thought "damn I'm so beautiful & my p*ssy so good I made this nikka cum in 4 strokes" It should be a badge of honor :yeshrug:

If the man made you cum beforehand with his tongue then last 8 seconds in the box I don't see what the problem is :yeshrug:

If you guys continue dating he'll eventually build resistance to the kitty & be able to beat it up
If you can't make her cum she will cheat on you or leave you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I think some chicks think like this until they actually get in touch with their bodies and climax. When that happens, everything u said is obsolete. There’s not even a purpose unless u orgasming. Also if a woman can experience a better orgasm using a toy or her own touch or with someone else, it really begs the question of why she would put up with a dude she doesn’t get sexual satisfaction from. Tension builds in us too. I think in the past we were socialized to not be as concerned with the enjoyment of sex and that has changed a lot throughout the years. Now, satisfaction is very critical to most women and if they have experienced an orgasm prior to having sex with u, and she doesn’t get that with u, there will be some real resentment brewing...and that’s if she even sticks around.
I thought you left? :dwillhuh:

some of y’all mfs are “different” :hubie:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because a lot of women, if they can even have an orgasm have to put considerably much more effort into having one with a man.

So if you come in, get your nut, can't reload or aren't interested in pleasing her in other ways, all you've really done is masturbated with their bodies and tapped tf out.

In my experience, you can slide to a degree the first time you have sex with a woman if ya'll are cool lol, you can blame it on the p*ssy being good and hopefully you can stay excited or get excited again relatively quickly, that can serve as an ego boost but beyond that sex is more of a chore than a mutually beneficial experience.
I mean unless u dealing with some really hateful chick, I think most women know stuff happens. I don’t think men should be shamed. Hell i had an ex used to come quick and we were wearing condoms. Nikka be slowin down to talk about the weather:russ:
But then u get started and go again or he uses his hands to get me off and then by that time he ready again...
The whole point is that if u like somebody u want to please them.
There’s other ways to get there if ur willing.

Daps
I mean unless u dealing with some really hateful chick, I think most women know stuff happens. I don’t think men should be shamed. Hell i had an ex used to come quick and we were wearing condoms. Nikka be slowin down to talk about the weather:russ:
But then u get started and go again or he uses his hands to get me off and then by that time he ready again...
The whole point is that if u like somebody u want to please them.
There’s other ways to get there if ur willing.

Women dont call minute men back booksrain

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If you bust a little too quick the first time but you got rounds in you or give a shyt about pleasing the woman until the second wind, you can salvage the situation. Sometimes, brehs fall into something they underestimated or flat out overwhelmed 'em. It is what it is.

But you come back with a vengeance another time or two (or three or four... if you rolling like that) after the fact, y'all good.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps