Why do you all hate fat people so much?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Whenever I used to work in an office, I was surrounded by fat people. They were so nice to me. There was a fat woman who sat near my cubicle who had a desk full of exotic candies, and she'd always make sure to offer me a few pieces. We developed a deeper bond over our mutual love of doo-wop jazz music and scat. One of my Walmart shopping buddies is 450 pounds, but he always has the 411 on the best deals for those Walmart items. Even my masseuse is wheelchair-bound, but she gives me the best rubdowns. Fat people are so warm, and cuddly. Their bodies have a natural softness that feels good to touch. I notice fat women often have very beautiful feet. They literally don't bother anyone, and yet they receive so much hate. Especially here on thecoli.com. Why is that? Care to shed some light on your bigotry?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I used to work in an office, I was surrounded by fat people. They were so nice to me. There was a fat woman who set near my cubicle who had a desk full of exotic candies, and she'd always make sure to offer me a few pieces. We developed a deeper bond over our mutual love of doo-wop jazz music and scat. One of my Walmart shopping buddies is 450 pounds, but he always has the 411 on the best deals for those Walmart items. Even my masseuse is wheelchair-bound, but she gives me the best rubdowns. Fat people are so warm, and cuddly. Their bodies have a natural softness that feels good to touch. I notice fat women often have very beautiful feet. They literally don't bother anyone, and yet they receive so much hate. Especially here on thecoli.com. Why is that? Care to shed some light on your bigotry?

Would you have seriously dated any of these BBW?:jbhmm:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
dave-chapelle-chapelle-show.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Whenever I used to work in an office, I was surrounded by fat people. They were so nice to me. There was a fat woman who sat near my cubicle who had a desk full of exotic candies, and she'd always make sure to offer me a few pieces. We developed a deeper bond over our mutual love of doo-wop jazz music and scat. One of my Walmart shopping buddies is 450 pounds, but he always has the 411 on the best deals for those Walmart items. Even my masseuse is wheelchair-bound, but she gives me the best rubdowns. Fat people are so warm, and cuddly. Their bodies have a natural softness that feels good to touch. I notice fat women often have very beautiful feet. They literally don't bother anyone, and yet they receive so much hate. Especially here on thecoli.com. Why is that? Care to shed some light on your bigotry?

Because its mean, and wrong. :mad:

You're either fat yourself or tryna fukk a fatty. :stopitslime:

Of course fat women "often have very beautiful feet": they don't use them to walk anywhere and take up less space and resources. :scust:

And dead at the wheelchair-bound masseuse imagery. :dead:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You're either fat yourself or tryna fukk a fatty. :stopitslime:

Of course fat women "often have very beautiful feet": they don't use them to walk anywhere and take up less space and resources. :scust:

And dead at the wheelchair-bound masseuse imagery. :dead:

I'm neither of the two. And please don't use derogatory words like "f*tty." Also, are you sure about that last part? I would see these fat women walking around all the time, when I was still working in an office. Their feet would be beautifully maintained, and would have an almost incandescent glow to them.