Why do you all hate fat people so much?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, some people are just genetically predisposed to being bigger than your average person. Weight, in some cases, is no different than height. Some people just can’t help being the size and shape that they are.

Gastric bypass
There's surgery for weight and there isn't much surgery for height

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I tell BBW humans to get on that grass diet that us Gooses have. I have really skinny legs but it holds up my healthy slim thick body just fine:yes:

Eat grass
Pedal on water

Is the key to being an healthy specimen:myman:

I really don't appreciate you fukkin with me when I'm walking my dog. I know ya'll came to float and shyt in the pond, but you follow me home with ya feathers up again, I'mma kick the shyt outta you and them other honky mfs. :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

galactadiior.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
What does anal prolapse have to do with what he said? :lupe:
My Walmart shopping buddy suffered from AP when he was in his early 20’s. Because of this, he was put on medication that basically made him lose control of his weight. It’s just one example of how being overweight isn’t necessarily a result of laziness. You can’t be so ignorant.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
My Walmart shopping buddy suffered from AP when he was in his early 20’s. Because of this, he was put on medication that basically made him lose control of his weight. It’s just one example of how being overweight isn’t necessarily a result of laziness. You can’t be so ignorant.
That's an insane counter argument to his post, sorry I asked.