Why don’t we help rebuild haiti?

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
:gucci: So you just gon skip right over actual haitians?

Coli freres, how would y'all feel about us involving ourselves in your national politics? :mjgrin:
jim-jones-reading-jim-jones.gif

You should know good and very well what's going on here.
@Henri Christophe we need you to set this straight, why would Haitians want ADOS to help rebuild Haiti?

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
I’m still waiting on to hear about the 13/14 millions of dollars that was sent through the Red Cross and other organizations I believe it was in 2012 with Haiti earthquake that was supposed to help the people

Nobody said shyt about it

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
BBC News - It's like a warzone - Haitians surrounded by turf wars

I was talking to my dad the other day. Several people in my family own property. They want to develop it, but had to flee due to the violence. Listening to my dad break down how haitian real estate works was surreal. He mentioned that it's not a typical appraisal system, that people lowball you based on what they think it is worth at times.

He kept all the original documents that were written In creole so they can bring proof in the case of any fukkery.

The neighbors adjacent to the property are gang related and deal drugs and are armed. When they go back to their own property they have to be mindful of them. They are having trouble selling the property also because of this. Many others are going through the same.

It's not easy to just "rebuild Haiti". The president was assassinated for heavens sake

Last edited:
Daps
I’m still waiting on to hear about the 13/14 millions of dollars that was sent through the Red Cross and other organizations I believe it was in 2012 with Haiti earthquake that was supposed to help the people

Nobody said shyt about it
All those "help" organizations put at least 90% of all the cash from donations in their own pockets

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
More brothers are culturally interested in the RD than Haiti. You’ve never heard a breh say he’s going to learn French/Haitian creole and dance Kompa, but you’ve heard plenty state they want to learn Spanish and dance bachata. :pachaha:

What someone says and what someone does is entirely different. Bigging up Haiti is memish, nothing more or less. Most brehs will visit RD. Most will never visit Haiti.

Confused mulattos are the ones in charge of Haiti right now and using it as their personal piggy bank while their families live in Miami and Montreal smh.

The entire premise of ADOS is to discontinue one side pan-Afficanism, rebuilding a nation we have zero ties to is a ridiculous request.

:skip: The psychological divide exists in one country which is why they are in the position they are in today.

Do you mean the DR? :dahell:

Are you dyslexic?!