Why fentanyl is deadlier than heroin, in a single photo

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Im happy i havent done hard drugs in over a year even though Heroin was never really my thing, i sniffed a little once but i was so drunk i didnt really feel it. I just wanted coke, coke was my thing

Heroins become a cac drug :camby:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
White people are getting claimed by this shyt so of course it's a major concern of the government. They recently took down the two biggest dark-net drug markets because of this.

I say fukk taking down the markets and fukk taking down the big-wigs. Go for the dealers and users, the same they do for blacks.
Thing is, pharmaceutical companies, and store front clinics made trillions off this shyt for the past 20 years, legally selling over the counter, or through phoney prescriptions.

While pookie sits in the county for 5 years over a few grams of coke, these dudes made billions and at most paid out of court settlements for a few million for suits dealing with overdose while they raked in billions and can vacation in the Hamptons

This country is wicked and unfair.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I was thinking that at first too. But you know everything that plagues the white community is seen as an epidemic. Nobody cared about crack and AIDS till it hit white communities. Watch our tax dollars start going towards treatment for these fools

Right. When it was primarily black and brown junkies their mentality was "fukk these worthless scumbags. Lock em up". It hit the white suburbs and suddenly it's "prison isn't the solution. These aren't criminals. They're good people who made a mistake. They need help/treatment."

Disgusting.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:yeshrug::blessed::blessed:

Bring more and more potent lethal drugs that kill these Cacs dead like vermin!

This pleases me so much.

I grew up in the crack era and remember the slander they threw about black peoples and drug use.

Guess what now :gladbron:
Yea crazy, and the shyt they on deadlier, crack did it's number on us, we still suffering over the crack they shipped into our communities but these drugs taking these white folks out

Meanwhile I know people who been using crack for 30 years and will still beat you in a foot race, strong as hell and can lift a car if you pay them 30 dollars.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking that at first too. But you know everything that plagues the white community is seen as an epidemic. Nobody cared about crack and AIDS till it hit white communities. Watch our tax dollars start going towards treatment for these fools
The death rate for crack was 1 per 100,000 while the death rate for these drugs is 10 per 100,000 which means its 10 times worse now. Crack destroyed the community in a different way compared to this. Like someone mentioned, this is weird because its not fueled by wanting to make money but rather straight up killing. If it is China then that is some machiavelli type shyt.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

It already has

Minority heroin dealers are given max sentences and whites :mjpls:

And now they're giving users slaps on the wrist and calling heroin addiction a "disease"

:dead:

Meanwhile, you got people doing 10-20 years for an ounce of weed

Native Americans should have built that wall
xj6CuZu.png