DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
tenor.gif
:heh:

Just wondering what he has to add to the conversation...

:hubie:

Daps
Naw me sucking on my girl titties is prolly a legit annoyance at this point

I’d be frustrated if the roles were reversed right now

:mjlol:

I mean, it fells good when the brehette does that with foreplay once in a while :hubie: :noah: but if that's her go to move, it will be :unimpressed: status

Breasts should be in a woman's back so we have something else to grab while knocking boots in missionary...... and just imagine the visual with backshots.​

4 GLOBES BOUNCING IN-UNISON!!!!

:shaq:

:whoa: don't get greedy, we want that 360 degree experience, yams poking out from the front n the back :takedat: unless u talkin a second set behind to balance the front :jbhmm:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The team were researching how reproductive tissues communicate with early tract linings in female mouse embryos. Suspecting that a protein called COUP-TFII was involved, the team genetically modified female mice embryos to lack the gene responsible for producing it. To their surprise, the male reproductive tracts did not disintegrate in these embryos, and they were born intersex with both male and female reproductive tracts.

Hmm I wonder if there were 3 genders at one point in history
:jbhmm:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
ITS NOT A BLOW AT ALL

IT JUST MEANS WOMEN ARE UNDERDEVELOPED AND HAVENT EVOLVED AS MUCH AS WE HAVE, WHICH IS WHY WE RULE OVER THEM.
Says the most underdeveloped, mongrel retard this side of the Mississippi :mjlol:

btw tell your whore mother to stop using so much teeth when she gives me head

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The team were researching how reproductive tissues communicate with early tract linings in female mouse embryos. Suspecting that a protein called COUP-TFII was involved, the team genetically modified female mice embryos to lack the gene responsible for producing it. To their surprise, the male reproductive tracts did not disintegrate in these embryos, and they were born intersex with both male and female reproductive tracts.

Hmm I wonder if there were 3 genders at one point in history
:jbhmm:
Interesting. Stuff like this is why I’m a supporter for keeping it science with these kinds of conversations. People are using sex and gender so interchangeably, along with the battle of the sexes, and it’s convoluting the conversation. If we keep it science we can find answers those kinds of questions that can help us.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Says the most underdeveloped, mongrel retard this side of the Mississippi :mjlol:

btw tell your whore mother to stop using so much teeth when she gives me head

YO U BEEN FOLLOWIN ME AROUND THE FORUM SOMETHIN SERIOUS

CONTROL YOUR HORMONES U FLAMIN CRACKER

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a man can end up releasing fluid from their nipples if their estrogen/prolactin level is too high and testosterone is too low :yeshrug: not sure how this would of served a purpose back in the day but remember they would remove the man hood of some men in a kingdom once conquered.