Why Hasn't Royce da 5'9 Ever Spoke a Word About Gucci Mane Dissing His Zaddy Eminem..?

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
He knows that if he let his mouth get him into a war with Gooch, he might actually have to fist fight or worse. Royce don't want that problem. I could see Gucci now, with his arm around Royce, Royce's face looking like he just got beat by Ryu. Somebody holding a camera making Royce say, "Eminem is a bytch ass nikka and I am too"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
folks really in here acting dense, like this dude dont get to yappin to anybody thats dissed Em.. :gucci:

jay-eminem-1537060795.med.jpg

the fukk that got to do with him.. yet, he :cape:

Wop popped sh!t, this dude Royce wanna fight some midget with a bad hairline.. :mindblown:

That's Jay Electronica making a threat and bringing up Proof's name in the process. Tory disrespected Royce for having an opinion...Royce would have to do the same thing he just checked ole boy for to Gucci for this to play out according to the threads premise, which would be stupid.

Making threats, bringing up Proof or inviting somebody to suck your dikk for having an opinion isn't really comparable to Gucci not co-signing interviewers trying to shoe horn Em's name into some to the interview about being the king of Hip Hop on some fukk shyt. Neither is him stating the obvious that Em's music isn't known for having whip appeal which is really all he said.

Yet you have a lot of :gladbron: and :ooh: going on for 'fukk cacs/eminem' daps.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's Jay Electronica making a threat and bringing up Proof's name in the process. Tory disrespected Royce for having an opinion...Royce would have to do the same thing he just checked ole boy for to Gucci for this to play out according to the threads premise, which would be stupid.

Making threats, bringing up Proof or inviting somebody to suck your dikk for having an opinion isn't really comparable to Gucci not co-signing interviewers trying to shoe horn Em's name into some to the interview about being the king of Hip Hop. Neither is him stating the obvious that Em's music isn't known for having whip appeal which is really all he said.

Yet you have a lot of :gladbron: and :ooh: going on for 'fukk cacs/eminem' daps.

Like clockwork

yutRrqm.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Making threats, bringing up Proof or inviting somebody to suck your dikk for having an opinion isn't really comparable to Gucci not co-signing interviewers trying to shoe horn Em's name into some to the interview about being the king of Hip Hop. Neither is him stating the obvious that Em's music isn't known for having whip appeal which is really all he said.

Royce went after Lord Jamar for saying just that:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
He already seen Eminem back in 2009 publicly back off with a passive aggressive respond in that forever song(drake Wayne and Kanye) so if his rap god wasn’t bout that life he sure wasn’t going to take up the task.

he was probably was in a Detroit club and heard the truth and shook them haters off

And various songs with lines like :

p*ssy screams lets get it
Gucci screams lets take it

And

My ring is to kill die
My chain is to kill for

And

Like a vending machine I sell that Coke man
So much ice I can make me a snowman
Hoe man.

Then realized not only does he rhyme facts he’s actually clever

:ohhh:

:hubie:
Kush, purp, pills, p*ssy, all a nikka live for Zone 6, so proper, all my children Ya'll move bricks, Zone 6 move buildings..

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Royce went after Lord Jamar for saying just that:sas1:

No he didn't.

I'm not giving Vlad any clicks but according Lord Jamar himself, he made some points about Em, Royce made counter points which LJ agreed with (though they didn't negate his) and they had a cordial debate up to a certain point til it got disrespectful.

Everything was peace until he started with the house nikka/Django shyt.

Last edited: