Why Hasn't Royce da 5'9 Ever Spoke a Word About Gucci Mane Dissing His Zaddy Eminem..?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he didn't.

I'm not giving Vlad any clicks but according Lord Jamar himself, he made some points about Em, Royce made counter points which LJ agreed with (though they didn't negate his) and they had a cordial debate up to a certain point til it got disrespectful.

Everything was peace until he started with the house nikka/Django shyt.

Exactly.

Jamar said white people are guests in hip hop, said he can't relate to his music, and Royce responded. He said the same thing Gucci did.

I wasn't referring to any sort of aggression just saying that when Em is mentioned in any negative light Royce goes at people.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Jamar said white people are guests in hip hop, said he can't relate to his music, and Royce responded. He said the same thing Gucci did.

I wasn't referring to any sort of aggression just saying that when Em is mentioned in any negative light Royce goes at people.

It wasn't the same thing Gucci said. Gucci disagreed with Eminem being the King of Rap based on him not getting play in the whip. That isn't anywhere near what Jamar said.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't the same thing Gucci said. Gucci disagreed with Eminem being the King of Rap based on him not getting play in the whip. That isn't anywhere near what Jamar said.

He said that you can't bump Em's music. That's the same point Gucci was making. He said he'll take Snoop and 2 Chainz over Em because he feels their music more. It's the same thing.

This video shows Star calling Em the King and that's why Jamar made those points:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said that you can't bump Em's music. That's the same point Gucci was making. He said he'll take Snoop and 2 Chainz over Em because he feels their music more. It's the same thing.

This video shows Star calling Em the King and that's why Jamar made those points:

It's not the same. Not playing someone's music in the car while riding with your old lady is not the same as being able to bump or relate to someone's music. People bump music outside of commuting or chilling with their girl. There's the gym, there's the house and even dude who interviewed Gucci said he bumps Eminem in his ride by himself.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Exactly.

Gucci didn't say anything that I wouldn't say, even as a fan of Eminem. He didn't co-sign the fukk ass "king of hip hop" bit, said that he doesn't listen to him in his car and that kids like his music more because his lyrics are simple and easier to imitate.

Jamar was harping on and on about Em on Vlad TV for years and pretty much invalidating him as an artist all the way around, which is within his right and I'm sure a lot of people agree with his stance, but that's considerably different.

I understand the jokes, Benson 5'9 (:laugh: @Zero) and all that but if Em is invalid, Royce is too seeing how they are similar and pretty much came up together so I'm fine with him respectfully debating LJ on his point. The Budden shyt was even more personal.

Tyler said Em's album sucked, somebody asked Royce about it and he was like what am I supposed to do? Get offended?

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gucci didn't say anything that I wouldn't say, even as a fan of Eminem. He didn't co-sign the fukk ass "king of hip hop" bit, said that he doesn't listen to him in his car and that kids like his music more because his lyrics are simple and easier to imitate.

Jamar was harping on and on about Em on Vlad TV for years and pretty much invalidating him as an artist all the way around, which is within his right and I'm sure a lot of people agree with his stance, but that's considerably different.

I understand the jokes, Benson 5'9 (:laugh: @Zero) and all that but if Em is invalid, Royce is too seeing how they are similar and pretty much came up together so I'm fine with him respectfully debating LJ on his point. The Budden shyt was even more personal.

Tyler said Em's album sucked, somebody asked Royce about it and he was like what am I supposed to do? Get offended?

He didn't invalidate him. He said he's a dope lyricist but his music doesn't have soul and he can't relate to what he's saying. I feel the same way about Em.

Benson 5'9" :laff:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't want issues with Gucci. Royce acts like a superthug on Twitter but there's a difference between that's and real life, not saying he's p*ssy cause I don't know but he's definitely not what he makes out to be at times.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Alot of people know Gucci aint got it all. Hes not some studio nikka acting like he is crazy. nikkas like Royce seen enough industry nikkas and goons to know the difference. Ive seen Gucci in the grimiest areas in multiple states and he was always dolo. Im not saying he is a superthug, anybody can get it, but nikkas just let Wop be.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He usually responds to threats,

anything else it's cause he was asked in an interview

He hasn't been asked about this in an interview yet