Why is Big E not an onscreen talent right now?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The New Day Podcast was shockingly entertaining because it was just 3 brotha's chopping it up. Classic moments on there for sure...and big e is a very very natural talker and carnival barker. How is he not on WWE tv regularly? I expected him to be like Wade Barrett but with the chance to eventually come back. He could be the manager of New Day and throw the occasional punch...he could host the Booty O's talk show or be the host for WWE big ppvs

Why are they letting him languish? They could keep him warm for an eventual return if it ever happens. They see value in him, as he's regularly on Fox football and other forums representing the company. Is this a lost opportunity for WWE and Ettore?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Maybe bc they may feel once he's a commentator that fans won't take him seriously as an active competitor anymore...even if he comes back.

I think once he's done wrestling now or later, he def has a job on camera
Is that why they tried to keep Joe in a box? His booking became weird after he came back from his injury

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The New Day Podcast was shockingly entertaining because it was just 3 brotha's chopping it up. Classic moments on there for sure...and big e is a very very natural talker and carnival barker. How is he not on WWE tv regularly? I expected him to be like Wade Barrett but with the chance to eventually come back. He could be the manager of New Day and throw the occasional punch...he could host the Booty O's talk show or be the host for WWE big ppvs

Why are they letting him languish? They could keep him warm for an eventual return if it ever happens. They see value in him, as he's regularly on Fox football and other forums representing the company. Is this a lost opportunity for WWE and Ettore?
Honestly I would prefer WWE getting rid of Rosenberg and having Big E on the pre-shows and keep guys like JBL and Lawler off of it as well... just Big E and Cathy or one of the backstage female personalities.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best case scenario is that they want him off screen so that his potential comeback is the first time anyone sees him, and the reaction is better.

Worst case is that they're skeptical about him being able to come back, and with him being generally open about his condition, don't want to have the audience assume he's permanently done if he starts doing panel or commentary spots.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Best case scenario is that they want him off screen so that his potential comeback is the first time anyone sees him, and the reaction is better.

Exactly

We complain about having amazing returns we donā€™t see coming and how people are always present for content so we never miss them

If he returns that pop will be huge

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whoever said Big E pulling up on Gunter at Wrestlemania via an open challenge is the wave deserves all the reps. I'd fukking mark out.

"If there's anyone backstage who feels comfortable challenging me in this sacred ring, show yourself now....."

>_>

<_<

.....O_o

....:lupe:

"YOU WANNA GO BIG? THEN SAY THAT!"

Crowd: :blessed:

Edit: :salute: @Eric Brooks