Why is Greek Mythology so damn gay?

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm reading up on Greek Mythology because shyt like that is interesting and I realized how gay it is. These fools are fukking each other all the time. In fact, it's not just gay, it's full of incest, bestiality, rape and necrophilia. A good portion of those things are presented as accepted and even praised. I find it funny though, despite all these Gods fukking each other, all the gay sex and there are no lesbian relationships. The female Gods don't touch each other but the men are fukking each other all the time. You have perfect virgin Goddesses that won't give it up to anybody though and even more, Goddesses who go for mortal men. That's how I know that shyt was written by a bunch of humans with patriarchy in mind. Sounds like neets made it. All the contradictions and erratas aside the gayness is something presented in most interpretations.
Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia
Look at that shyt. The article even says "In general, however, the historical record of love and sexual relations between women is sparse."

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They considered the purest form of love to be between men :dame::dame::dame::dame: It was mostly a thing young men did with older men, then they were expected to find a wife and have a family, then when they got older they could take a young man as a lover. Sh*t was OD homo. If Alexander the Great wasn’t a G in everything else, I woulda set them books on fire.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
bible says why

cuz us whites are inherently heathens :francis:

giphy.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They considered the purest form of love to be between men :dame::dame::dame::dame: It was mostly a thing young men did with older men, then they were expected to find a wife and have a family, then when they got older they could take a young man as a lover. Sh*t was OD homo. If Alexander the Great wasn’t a G in everything else, I woulda set them books on fire.

This shyt literally got more :what: as it read

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt literally got more :what: as it read

That’s Ancient Greece breh. Alexander’s dad, Phillip, literally died over bussy. He dropped one fakkit for another and the old one got gangraped by the other rich Macedonians so he stabbed Phillip in broad daylight out of revenge. Sh*t was very homo :mjlol: I almost prefer Roman history instead but they were so villainous it’s hard to like them, I end up rooting for Spartacus, Hannibal, etc.