Why is Greek Mythology so damn gay?

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Everybody, Breh. Zeus used to turn into shyt, slip out of mouth Olympus and smash your wife.

One dude in particular, went off to go fight a war in this fool's name, Zeus transformed into him, came home, smashed his wife and dipped.

Honey came back, half dead to see his wife nursing newborns like :francis: "bytch, you couldn't have waited instead of going down the hill for that Crete skeet?"

Zeus has hardly ever had a sexual encounter that didn't involve deception or force. That's the only reason I liked God of War...being able to kill this horny fukker.
I studied Greek mythology. I knew he was gay but I didn't know he was sodomizing people.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of those ancient cac societies were full blown bussy-beating battybois. Roman's, Greeks, etc.

Until Christianity came into play, most of those European countries outside of the Scandinavians were about that bussy life. :dame:

heard Greeks hated women so they just sent them on a island to themselves :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Zeus is a dikkhead smh

You know what it is, to be out fighting a war, praying and giving praise to the Gods who demand you worship and build alters, and shrines for them to feel pleased, only to come back and meet your broad knocked up cause they couldn't be bothered to fukk a nymph but wanted your beautiful but relatively insignificant wife just cause they saw her and you couldn't do...nothing about it??

Then what's worse is that you had to raise @Another Man 's child who may of may not respect your ass and has the power to end you on a whim...all while expected to give praise to them fukkers.

If I were greek I'd risk it all to sneak over to Norse Mythology cause atleast over there you had some respect and Odin was too busy seeking knowledge and blessing the War Dead rather than smashing your broad and never blessing you with shyt.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Homosexuality is a new age term.

I watched a documentary on a tribe whose men had wives and families, but the night before going to war, the men would have sex or be intimate to increase the bond of comradery on the battlefield.

Take that how you want.

I saw this documentary as well. If I remember correctly that tribe was called the Wild Mango Tribe

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The samurai use to engage in this behavior too. fukking their apprentices until they reached the title of samurai. Imagine giving your boy up to a trainer knowing hes gonna have his booty tooted.
:gucci:

invalid

Banned
Daps
You know what it is, to be out fighting a war, praying and giving praise to the Gods who demand you worship and build alters, and shrines for them to feel pleased, only to come back and meet your broad knocked up cause they couldn't be bothered to fukk a nymph but wanted your beautiful but relatively insignificant wife just cause they saw her and you couldn't do...nothing about it??

Then what's worse is that you had to raise @Another Man 's child who may of may not respect your ass and has the power to end you on a whim...all while expected to give praise to them fukkers.

If I were greek I'd risk it all to sneak over to Norse Mythology cause atleast over there you had some respect and Odin was too busy seeking knowledge and blessing the War Dead rather than smashing your broad and never blessing you with shyt.

The Greek Pantheon having the same fickle whims and emotions and essentially being a complete reflection of humanity just with the added bonus of divine power is what distinguished Greek mythology from other classical civilizations.

In comparison to the stately gods of Egypt who, had humans upon their deaths, weigh their hearts against a feather and recite 42 negative confessions of sins. If one iota of trespass was found with their heart weighing more than the feather, to oblivion they went.