Why is it harder for women to let go of the past from bad relationships?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I feel like alot women would feel happier heading into new relationships if they just LEARN TO LET shyt GO , I mean wassup with all this holding bad memories like trophies?

Why do women have to make everything a "retaliation, revenge and get back" situation when everything could've just ended smoothly...you know who hurts in the end?

The new man trying to be YOUR MAN.

Just saying :yeshrug: I mean there are men who be on that shyt also but most times on average we let that shyt die, once a new woman arrives :yeshrug:.

{Last thread for the night :troll:}

Daps
Reppin
i dont think that's the always case, when women move on, they move on completely. They dont even have feelings for dudes who might still love them.
Yeah that's true but sometimes the ex is still the Man of The Hour, causing problems with her new man that's tryna be her man..

Daps
Reppin
I still think alot of women should sometimes put a rest to the bitterness because in the long run it gets in the way of her having a new man, I mean think about all these women writing bitter pieces regarding men (based off their exes) running away potential men that might've been interested.

Daps
Reppin
this is people in general. :coffee:
Yeah but I think on average women struggle letting the bitterness go :yeshrug: some men after breakups might rampage on some "b____ this & b____ that" for awhile but once a new woman comes around I think most just let it go...

I get the impression women hold on to the bitterness as some sort of pride.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Women let alot more shieet slide than men do

in a way i feel thats true. Which is why some women take it so hard after the toxic relationship ends.

i’ve literally had conversations with women who kept a mental LIST of all the shyt they put up with only for the man to leave or push them to the point where they HAD to leave to keep some sense of dignity. In all of these conversations the common theme is that they were appalled at the NERVE of the man to take it so far when they were doing so much to keep the relationship going...

But thats why I feel like its imperative for women (men too) to have a “three red flags and out” rule. If dude is exhibiting THREE major red flags early on just let him go. Don’t let him smash, game you, or change your mind. Just let it go and move on.

Daps
i dont think that's the always case, when women move on, they move on completely. They dont even have feelings for dudes who might still love them.
Getting them to "move on" and "let go of the past" is the issue. Just because a chick doesn't have feelings for you, doesn't mean she's moved on. Plenty of dudes are going through some bullshyt years after ending it with a baby momma who can't move on. Carries that bitterness and vengeance with her like an appendage.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" is a popular saying for a reason. Chicks will not just "move on" and let shyt go if you do them wrong. They hold onto shyt for years. However, a girl can do her man wrong, end it and on average, the dude will eventually move on.