Why is it harder for women to let go of the past from bad relationships?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Y'all just don't get it

It's all physical. No woman ever gets over good dikk
This is not true at all. It's definitely a factor of the ex lover was that good, but not always the case. When a woman loves a man she loves everything about him. Having weak dikk game is a nuisance but it doesn't predetermine whether they'll have a hard time getting over the person post breakup. A lot of women (not all) operate differently than men when it comes to relationships. It really be more about the emotional connection. I know some women who were with men who 1) beat their ass and 2) had wack ass dikk and they still missed them and were bitter about it ending. When women have that emotional connection man and have a bad experience it just takes a long time for them to restart that feeling with a new person. Know plenty of women who got their brains fukked out by some one night stand but didn't keep them around too long bc they didn't have that emotional connection.

Daps
Women are told the best way to get over a man, is with another man, thus, carrying baggage from one relationship to the next.

Plus, women tend to see men for who they WANT us to be, as opposed to how we really are, and they project an image on to us, and expect us to fulfill that role. We tend to see women for who they are, and DON’T expect them to change, which is why we rarely give women chances we’re not interested in.

Women tell other women they can change a man, and give all kinds of bad advice to play games, and not be too available, and pretend to like all the things we like, but that facade can only last so long.

:manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn’t say men are “better” I just think men are more capable of suppressing emotion, which can either be or a good OR bad thing depending on the mindstate of the man.

a man who thinks logically can say “Damn. I was really feeling her, but it didn’t work out so she must not be the one for me. Oh well plenty of fish in the sea” and then start the rat race again. He may ACTUALLY be feeling pretty upset about the situation but, as alot of men are physically creatures, we find another attractive woman who has the traits we desire and we’re “back in the game again”

i will say to your point, that a man who is TRULY in love very VERRYYYYY rarely thinks rationally. I’ve seen strong men, some of my best friends, fall apart when a woman they truly loved broke their hearts. I’m talking about brothers going for days not eating, depressed, fukking heartsick. Stalking the exes social media, obsessing over which new nikka who liked her pics is blowing her back out. Sad stuff.

So in conclusion, really the only advantage men have over women when it comes to breakups is the POTENTIAL for emotional suppression. And thats a slippery slope depending on the man
All facts

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I wouldn’t say men are “better” I just think men are more capable of suppressing emotion, which can either be or a good OR bad thing depending on the mindstate of the man.

a man who thinks logically can say “Damn. I was really feeling her, but it didn’t work out so she must not be the one for me. Oh well plenty of fish in the sea” and then start the rat race again. He may ACTUALLY be feeling pretty upset about the situation but, as alot of men are physically creatures, we find another attractive woman who has the traits we desire and we’re “back in the game again”

i will say to your point, that a man who is TRULY in love very VERRYYYYY rarely thinks rationally. I’ve seen strong men, some of my best friends, fall apart when a woman they truly loved broke their hearts. I’m talking about brothers going for days not eating, depressed, fukking heartsick. Stalking the exes social media, obsessing over which new nikka who liked her pics is blowing her back out. Sad stuff.

So in conclusion, really the only advantage men have over women when it comes to breakups is the POTENTIAL for emotional suppression. And thats a slippery slope depending on the man
I disagree wholeheartedly.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Women are told the best way to get over a man, is with another man, thus, carrying baggage from one relationship to the next.

Plus, women tend to see men for who they WANT us to be, as opposed to how we really are, and they project an image on to us, and expect us to fulfill that role. We tend to see women for who they are, and DON’T expect them to change, which is why we rarely give women chances we’re not interested in.

Women tell other women they can change a man, and give all kinds of bad advice to play games, and not be too available, and pretend to like all the things we like, but that facade can only last so long.

I find more women take gaps between being with another man than man do. A man will be quick to get a fill in girlfriend/etc...to move on especially if he has been divorced. But of course I am speaking from a BW perspective and I personally feel this site often speaks from an all racial group of women perpective when they don’t emphasize race.

I do think white/Asian women move on quicker than bw post break up they don’t linger. It’s probabky due to thei dating dynamics and the fact that white and Asian men are quick to get hitched. I find black men unless they are African like to prolong the dating process.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps

I agree somewhat but that is because of women social engineering to bet on a man potential instead of betting of where he is right now.
On the other hand, women are told if you aren’t a good wife you will never get married so they try to be everything even at the girlfriend stage to earn the right to be girlfriend/wife. Women don’t get a woman who has potential talk that men get. That’s how a man that is way beneath a woman can feel entitled to a woman way above him and cut more slack than they deserve.

That’s that negative agenda that is essentially especially marketed to bw that I try to deprogram my fellow BW from...any man can claim to have potential it’s what he is doing at the time that will determine if he is worth investing. The potential talk is often the anthem of unambitious losers whose sole aim is to take make advantage of a desperate woman.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

No true either man. I swear man threads like these let me know how so many coli brehs are inexperienced with women. So many absolutes and stereotypes about women on here that simply aren't true. One thing is for sure, you can't generalize when it comes to a human being.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not true at all. It's definitely a factor of the ex lover was that good, but not always the case. When a woman loves a man she loves everything about him. Having weak dikk game is a nuisance but it doesn't predetermine whether they'll have a hard time getting over the person post breakup. A lot of women (not all) operate differently than men when it comes to relationships. It really be more about the emotional connection. I know some women who were with men who 1) beat their ass and 2) had wack ass dikk and they still missed them and were bitter about it ending. When women have that emotional connection man and have a bad experience it just takes a long time for them to restart that feeling with a new person. Know plenty of women who got their brains fukked out by some one night stand but didn't keep them around too long bc they didn't have that emotional connection.

Typing a entire paragraph lets me know I'm right

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Typing a entire paragraph lets me know I'm right
Naw. You just sound like someone who doesn't get a lot of p*ssy, because those who do know full well what I'm talking about. When you're really out there you're fukking a whole swath of women and the first thing you learn is that no matter how much you fukk the Jesus out of them they will not stick around for long, especially if they find someone they really connect with.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. You just sound like someone who doesn't get a lot of p*ssy, because those who do know full well what I'm talking about. When you're really out there you're fukking a whole swath of women and the first thing you learn is that no matter how much you fukk the Jesus out of them they will not stick around for long, especially if they find someone they really connect with.

I'm a married 42 old man

Women are more primal than men

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I dont see how men are really better when you break it down. Most of you nikkas are "hoh" and fake pimps and players because some little girl broke your little heart 20 years ago by not accepting your "Will You Be My Valentine" card. Men build up a false identity to protect themselves. Meanwhile women love hard and allow themselves to fall in love over and over again.

Obviously you have a hell of a lotbof women who as #TheChildOfMan has learned to put the wall up like we do. Problem is,a woman who has a wall up appears insane or like a thot. Because a woman with her wall up is going against her nature and feminity. A man with his wall up will just look like a man in his nature who wants to fukk alot. Heart break leads men back to our true nature where we were once domesticated,though its a b*stardized version of our nature of course. A bunch of gmo'd black males degrading our women and their image:respect: