Why is it that no media outlets are shytting on Pacqiuao

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'll just say that cacs and c00ns are mad that mayweather aint 'playing the game' smiling in nike commercials, drinkin red gatorade and cheesin, he does what he does and get his money without all the song and dance, but on his own he does some stupid stuff.

People aint supportin Terrance Crawford? I remember Broner used to get stanned on here heavily.
Most people I see on here don't like Broner at all, aside from a few people. It's like his buzz completely went after Maidana took his 0. Crawford is getting love from the real boxing fans, but the casuals ain't up on him like that yet.

What I'm saying is, Floyd is the only one that nikkas will make you feel like you're forced to root for and if not you're a c00n. Yet they ain't riding for other Black fighters like that :rudy:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Most people I see on here don't like Broner at all, aside from a few people. It's like his buzz completely went after Maidana took his 0. Crawford is getting love from the real boxing fans, but the casuals ain't up on him like that yet.

What I'm saying is, Floyd is the only one that nikkas will make you feel like you're forced to root for and if not you're a c00n. Yet they ain't riding for other Black fighters like that :rudy:

And who rode on AB the most of all races?:mjpls:

Black Twitter/Black Social Media/ Black Internet:snoop:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly breh.. ill use tim bradley as an example

when tim bradley faced pac in the rematch...the same sentiments were spewed non stop...there were cats who didnt know a gotdamn thing about timmy other than he was black and he held a W over him so they were saying everything and anything...the thread for that fight was a disgrace...yet the threads for bradley when he faced jmm and chaves....not one bit of that nonsense and not one bit of actual support from bradley from those same ppl when those fights happened...its the selective nature of all these race comments regarding floyd mayweather that makes it a complete joke to me...whats even worse its not even floyd against a white fighter..he hasn't faced one since ricky hatton..and even then when hatton is brought up today all these floyd stans speak fondly of him..all these comments are based off floyd facing other minorities...makes it even more :dahell:
Tim Bradley isn't a good example because casuals barely know who he is and they don't hate him cause he's black undefeated and rich. Bradley gets love in the boxing community
With floyd the hate sometimes goes beyond reason and common sense.

Like I've said in the past, if your a black man and like pacquaio better than floyd just cause you enjoy his fighting style or whatever then that's cool.

But if your black and you don't care about boxing and are just praying for another black man to take a loss to me that's wack. Especially when your factor in that there's a legion of racist white folks that have the same mentality

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crawford looking like a young PBF out here

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dunno why Bad Ass TB isn't in floyd role. He's for the chillun

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tim Bradley isn't a good example because casuals barely know who he is and they don't hate him cause he's black undefeated and rich. Bradley gets love in the boxing community

Like I've said in the past, if your a black man and like pacquaio better than floyd just cause you enjoy his fighting style or whatever then that's cool.

But if your black and you don't care about boxing and are just praying for another black man to take a loss to me that's wack. Especially when your factor in that there's a legion of racist white folks that have the same mentality

I agree with this

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Timmy is a great example...when timmy got that gift he became known..i didn't imagine the sonnings I had to hand out before, during, after that rematch for people not knowing shyt about bradley...Esp to those that dared to mention race to me..the point is and @King P summed nicely is its selective. There's 4 floyd threads in the coliseum, each of them stupider than the next, going hard for him...that same effort should for every black fighter..floyd isn't the only black fighter or known black fighter ..and it's not.

The other 2 paragraphs is basics...I've said the 2nd paragraph any times before to floyd stans and nikkas who don't know shyt..and considering who I've been known to support its clear that race has nothing to do as a reason why i want a fighter to fail

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timmy is a great example...when timmy got that gift he became known..i didn't imagine the sonnings I had to hand out before, during, after that rematch for people not knowing shyt about bradley...Esp to those that dared to mention race to me..the point is and @King P summed nicely is its selective. There's 4 floyd threads in the coliseum, each of them stupider than the next, going hard for him...that same effort should for every black fighter..floyd isn't the only black fighter or known black fighter ..and it's not.

The other 2 paragraphs is basics...I've said the 2nd paragraph any times before to floyd stans and nikkas who don't know shyt..and considering who I've been known to support its clear that race has nothing to do as a reason why i want a fighter to fail
No other black fighter right now gets hated on in the manner that floyd mayweather gets hated on. So naturally more people are gonna stick up for him. Same when Tyson was public enemy #1 back in that day or everyone was hating on Ali.
If another high profile Black fighter steps up in the ranks and gets hated on then we'll ride for him too most likely :yeshrug:
Casuals only know Bradley for robbing pacquaio.
But I agree with your point that more black fighters need to get supported.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll just say that cacs and c00ns are mad that mayweather aint 'playing the game' smiling in nike commercials, drinkin red gatorade and cheesin, he does what he does and get his money without all the song and dance, but on his own he does some stupid stuff.
People don't get it though, that "stupid shyt" he does (or really the stupid shyt he used to do) WAS his song and dance. People get so heated about people that hate Mayweather when that was his whole goal in the first place. He gets his money BECAUSE of the song and dance... if he didn't act the way he acted nobody would really care, he would just be another great fighter with not much fanfare out of the sport. He'd be Pernell Whitaker.

People keep talking about Floyd being hated on, when Floyd being hated on is actually how he earned his money in the first place.