Why is Rick Ross ice-cold right now?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:francis:

All of his singles have been flopping since 2013, there is no real hype for his projects. He was pushing Florida Boy & Green Gucci Suit and both them shyts pulled a Ginobili. He got Meek Mill signed & he's well-invested outside of rap so he still getting money, but musically he's ice cold right now. I grew up on Rozay so he holds sentimental value to me pause, but is it over for the biggest boss?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

All of his singles have been flopping since 2013, there is no real hype for his projects. He was pushing Florida Boy & Green Gucci Suit and both them shyts pulled a Ginobili. He got Meek Mill signed & he's well-invested outside of rap so he still getting money, but musically he's ice cold right now. I grew up on Rozay so he holds sentimental value to me pause, but is it over for the biggest boss?
He not one of these youngins, he in the same space as jay-z but it's easier for him to pump out albums quicker.
The boss is consistent and financially straight. Let us young adults and you old heads who grew up on the boss just enjoy the music. Streaming era anyways, being a fakkit clout chaser gets you spin if you not one of the big 4 (Drake, kendrick, Cole and Ye).