Why is Rick Ross ice-cold right now?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He’s older and less active. Ross use to be a top 3 presents on the net with activity and fukkery, he’s more chill now and less popping
He got so many investments and shyt that putting on his energy into an album cycle not really the move for him now

Future said the same thing during this album cycle.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He prolly makin good money outside of rap from his investments so hes not too involved in the music side anymore

I mean I remember watchin his first videos, his whole rap persona was that of a boss, larger than life.. however that CO shyt killed him in the long run

Only reason he didnt fall off the map was cuz he smart and made some solid connections within the industry i.e. jay n diddy

Plus he signed wale and meek mill.... and was featured in many hits

But I feel like he was never a big sellin artist... think he only reached single plat at the height of his career and he never headlined a big venue tour

His caricature like persona is what he will always be remembered for, never was a top seller n even tho he wasnt wack he wasnt dope neither

Good mic presence and voice but basic as fukk skills otherwise

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

All of his singles have been flopping since 2013, there is no real hype for his projects. He was pushing Florida Boy & Green Gucci Suit and both them shyts pulled a Ginobili. He got Meek Mill signed & he's well-invested outside of rap so he still getting money, but musically he's ice cold right now. I grew up on Rozay so he holds sentimental value to me pause, but is it over for the biggest boss?
his style grew stale tbh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:francis:

All of his singles have been flopping since 2013, there is no real hype for his projects. He was pushing Florida Boy & Green Gucci Suit and both them shyts pulled a Ginobili. He got Meek Mill signed & he's well-invested outside of rap so he still getting money, but musically he's ice cold right now. I grew up on Rozay so he holds sentimental value to me pause, but is it over for the biggest boss?

His time came and went. Somehow the only really relevant one from that era is Gucci Mane everybody else is done making noise at the top of the game

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Businesses outside of rap

Nobody buying rap outside of Kendrick and drake..

Ross should just focus on his other business ventures

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Same reason t.i. and jeezy ice cold. They had they time, they had solid careers. Ross hasn't had a mainstream hit in years. Ross still got a decent core fan base so he will be ok

shyt I was shocked that wayne did those crazy numbers
Well crafted work and not saturating with original music will always prevail. I'm not even a wayne fan but enjoyed Carter 4 and 5