Why is the Bronx considered the worst borough in NYC?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Brooklyn
Manhattan
Bronx
Queens

Staten Island

Thats the list.
You gotta explain why you have Queens #4...

For the record I've only been to Manhattan, wasn't that impressed. Like of course I get why it has the hype it does, but I'm also a city guy in general, so when I went, it wasn't like some small town kid seeing a large city for the first time, eyes wide open. It was a cool little trip, but not somewhere I need to go back to...

Now Queens, I have a real Jones to see Queens for some reason!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

For the record I've only been to Manhattan, wasn't that impressed. Like of course I get why it has the hype it does, but I'm also a city guy in general, so when I went, it wasn't like some small town kid seeing a large city for the first time, eyes wide open. It was a cool little trip, but not somewhere I need to go back to...

I've been to 5 continents. you're out of your mind if you think Manhattan isn't impressive. where else have you been that trumps manhattan on a city scale:dahell:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Where did you go in Manhattan?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Dont let other nyc nikkas come in here and fool yall... imma keep it a buck.. EVERY borough in nyc is filled with dirty, bum ass nikkas. bytches wearing bonnets and pajamas in broad day, nikkas letting they dirty boxers show.. everyone having the inability to have a conversation without saying “bro” or “na’mean” :scust:
:mjlol: This is not true and you're not from NYC.

NY is diverse as fukk even when it comes to black people

Also who the fukk says "na’mean" anymore? Sounds like what cacs think black people sound like

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I haven't looked at the Bronx the same after that kid got stabbed to death :francis:

464e11a6ac5d3107f784534597fd281d11d3adf3fe4845532a4da9660f298835_1.jpg