Why isn't Mayweather interested in unifying . . he just needs to fight Kell Brook

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Khan and Garcia are my projected 2 fights if he goes for 50

Khan is a fukkboy I would love to see him get sonned after begging for a payday

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ehh... roughly 17 days ago Floyd effectively accomplished everything he needed to accomplish, and proved everything that needed to be proven (that was still worth proving anyway) to cement his career and legacy. The only thing of interest that actually matters at this point is retiring undefeated and going 50-0.

Basically it's about just crossing the finish line without fukking up. And given that he dropped/is dropping his belts last I heard, plus just the way he's sounded lately... i.e. doesn't really like boxing anymore, hasn't liked it for a while now, looking to move on to other things, etc... I think all the promotion his last fight needs is just that.. "it's his last fight" (even though I feel he'll come back for that 50-0 mark). So i guess he just doesn't care enough about adding any other stakes to it b/c he's just looking at the finish line. imo anyway. I honestly wouldn't even care if he just fought 2 cans to finish things out.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nothing controversial about that fight. He stopped fighting after the 4th. Won every round up until that point and loss every round after that if you ask me.
Dog I know you aren't talking about canelo unless you've been using that dentistry degree to inhale nitrous :yeshrug:

Has Floyd never unified before?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dog I know you aren't talking about canelo unless you've been using that dentistry degree to inhale nitrous :yeshrug:

Has Floyd never unified before?

Dawg... he ran. And I like Lara. I thought he was legit robbed against Punisher. But Canelo caught him with a body shot in the 4th and he virtually stopped punching after that. I was so annoy becuz I wanted him to win so bad.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dawg... he ran. And I like Lara. I thought he was legit robbed against Punisher. But Canelo caught him with a body shot in the 4th and he virtually stopped punching after that. I was so annoy becuz I wanted him to win so bad.
You talkin about Lara/Canelo? I thought you were talking about Canelo/Floyd

Yea lara got alllllllll the way the fukk out of there once he felts some punches

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Yea lara got alllllllll the way the fukk out of there once he felts some punches

yup nikka was winning easily till those body shots started coming , win 4 rounds maybe 5 and claim you were robbed. :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
overrate - have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

best wins Trout(good win), Angulo ( :comeon:)

lost to Canelo, should have lost to Molina

stans say he beats Floyd-GGG and everyone in between but he's not overrated. Right.

He has done nothing to deserve a Floyd fight, his name shouldn't matter and the fact that this nikka's fights get shown on us tv and Rigo's don't angers me.

This. I like Lara, and thought the decision in the Canelo fight wasn't an accurate assessment of how that fight went. Still, a solid argument can be made that Lara moved a bit too much which can be interpreted as running. Unfortunate too because he was outboxing Canelo in the beginning and I thought he stole a round or two in the latter rounds, but his movement still overshadowed anytime he stood in the pocket. Love Ronnie Shields, but I fault him a bit in that fight as he they were in hostile territory, overwhelmingly pro Canelo crowd, Golden Boy event, fighting Fishnet's sole cash cow, etc.. That said, Shields should have been in his ear more similar to Floyd Sr during the Pac fight. They let a big fish get off the hook with that. Had he pulled off at the least a draw with Canelo, or got the win which would have been ideal, Lara's situation would be dramatically different in 2015. He's a very talented fighter, but he let an oppurtunity slip by.

The Angulo fight is unfair to mention so far as getting dropped twice. Its one of those so-what things IMO. It happens in boxing, fighters get careless, and get dropped. The final outcome in that fight is all that counts though, and it was a legitimate technical stoppage.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Out of the combo of Khan Garcia and Brook we should at least feel comfortable in knowing that he will probably fight one of them. He beats them all rather easily too I think but they are names and not guys the critics can say were just bums to close out his career. They are or were champions and they would be live dogs if they fought Floyd. So even though he may not go out with GGG or whoever else they want to create for him to fight at least he fought good completion in his division to finish at 50-0.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Out of the combo of Khan Garcia and Brook we should at least feel comfortable in knowing that he will probably fight one of them. He beats them all rather easily too I think but they are names and not guys the critics can say were just bums to close out his career. They are or were champions and they would be live dogs if they fought Floyd. So even though he may not go out with GGG or whoever else they want to create for him to fight at least he fought good completion in his division to finish at 50-0.

Garcia is a bum.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

This is my exact quote from that fight

The last fight Floyd literally did this was against Baldomir and that is a stretch. Rigo didn't do it like this against Donaire. Floyd was in Canelo's face damn near the entire fight. Lara got his Usain Bolt on around the 4-5 round, only remember that he was a boxer with gloves on and to throw a punch. Lara was clearly better than Canelo when they were at their peaks in this fight. Lara just took off at least half of the fight. His loss, literally and figuratively.

Lara was punching from Castro's house after the first third of the fight was done

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Garcia is a bum.

Danny's dad is NOT going to allow Danny to get in the ring with Floyd. He KNOWS that zero is gone then. He doesn't have the marketability like Canelo to bounce back and Swift has had some dubious fights since fighting on Floyd's undercard.