Why isn't Mayweather interested in unifying . . he just needs to fight Kell Brook

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Controversial split decision with Canelo, breh. I never said he deserved to fight Floyd next. All I said was I'd like to see that fight. Also I said that a fighter can't JUST be judged on his resume.

overrate - have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

best wins Trout(good win), Angulo ( :comeon:)

lost to Canelo, should have lost to Molina

stans say he beats Floyd-GGG and everyone in between but he's not overrated. Right.

He has done nothing to deserve a Floyd fight, his name shouldn't matter and the fact that this nikka's fights get shown on us tv and Rigo's don't angers me.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
overrate - have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

best wins Trout(good win), Angulo ( :comeon:)

lost to Canelo, should have lost to Molina

stans say he beats Floyd-GGG and everyone in between but he's not overrated. Right.

He has done nothing to deserve a Floyd fight, his name shouldn't matter and the fact that this nikka's fights get shown on us tv and Rigo's don't angers me.
Hold on man, I never said he would beat Floyd or GGG. All I said was it would be a good fight. They were putting Lara's name in the Floyd Mayweather hat BEFORE his match with Canelo Alvarez.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hold on man, I never said he would beat Floyd or GGG. All I said was it would be a good fight. They were putting Lara's name in the Floyd Mayweather hat BEFORE his match with Canelo Alvarez.

I wasn't referring to you directly my beef is with his delusional stans. You said you just want to see the match up cool. :manny:

My original comment was that his stans overrate the fukk out of him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Controversial split decision with Canelo, breh. I never said he deserved to fight Floyd next. All I said was I'd like to see that fight. Also I said that a fighter can't JUST be judged on his resume.

Nothing controversial about that fight. He stopped fighting after the 4th. Won every round up until that point and loss every round after that if you ask me.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:@ unification

Unification is pointless when there is already a consensus #1 at that weight. Guys like Mayweather, Garcia, Ward, & Wlad don't need to unify anything.

When he retires, then the guys at WW will definitely need to get together & unify.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:@ unification

Unification is pointless when there is already a consensus #1 at that weight. Guys like Mayweather, Garcia, Ward, & Wlad don't need to unify anything.

When he retires, then the guys at WW will definitely need to get together & unify.

Why shouldn't he be motivated to unify?

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Wally Russell enters the Rings WOAT Power Rankings comftorably at #1.
bytch, I been schooling you muthaphukkas on boxing a while creating the most entertaining and interesting discussions in the forum. I'm the one who put y'all muthaphukkas up on Chocolito. Laid out the road map for what Mayweather should do before retirement. I started this gangsta shyt.

By the way, you haven't once offered any noteworthy perspective in this forum . . Not once ever

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Floyd doesn't owe us anything. No need for him to move up and fight a Lara or GGG. Risk-reward ratio makes no sense.

And don't be surprised if it is Brook in September. Or Garcia, Berto or Khan.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Floyd doesn't owe us anything. No need for him to move up and fight a Lara or GGG. Risk-reward ratio makes no sense.

And don't be surprised if it is Brook in September. Or Garcia, Berto or Khan.

I would prefer Brook. I hope Khan loses to Algieri

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
I think you're overstating it a bit.

Not at all, I'm absolutely sick of fighters who have perpetuated status because they are deemed marketable by their promoter and thus are protected their entire career. This dude has been ducking people left and right so he can protect the image of being a good fighter with a chance at Mayweather. And that's exactly why he is the least deserving of the fight. Who is he fighting to prove that he deserves this? Algieri - the dude who was decisively beat through 12 rounds in a warm-up fight for the dude that Mayweather just beat

What is Algieri now the defacto go-to guy when you want to look good before campaigning your way to a Mayweather fight?

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Not at all, I'm absolutely sick of fighters who have perpetuated status because they are deemed marketable by their promoter and thus are protected their entire career. This dude has been ducking people left and right so he can protect the image of being a good fighter with a chance at Mayweather. And that's exactly why he is the least deserving of the fight. Who is he fighting to prove that he deserves this? Algieri - the dude who was decisively beat through 12 rounds in a warm-up fight for the dude that Mayweather just beat

What is Algieri now the defacto go-to guy when you want to look good before campaigning your way to a Mayweather fight?
Dude has fought Maidana, Zab, Garcia...I don't know about protected.