Why Isn't Nicki Minaj Considered A "Sexual Predator"?......

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nicki Minaj giving a lapdance to a 13 year old boy in 2011 :dame: :sitdown:

DwhsNLTVAAE3cHV.jpg

Why is it that men can be called out, but when it's women it gets swepted under the rug? A predator is a predator no matter the gender. If it was a man grinding a 13 year old girl there would have been outrage. We need to call them all out.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
White people "sexuality is fluid" :ld:

If his parents ain't mad and he wasn't raped:manny:

Same with the females

If they wasn't forced :manny:

I dont have kids so I'm not a hypocrite parent who cool with shyt in 1 way but not in others :jbhmm:

Coli posters with kids act like it's ok to clown a 13yr old and insult them but made when the 13yr sucking a dikk:wow:

Talmbout she too young :wow:

fukk yall kids :pacspit:
And fukk yall too

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nicki Minaj giving a lapdance to a 13 year old boy in 2011
DwhsNLTVAAE3cHV.jpg

Why is it that men can be called out, but when it's women it gets swepted under the rug? A predator is a predator no matter the gender. If it was a man grinding a 13 year old girl there would have been outrage. We need to call them all out.

Gender equality doesn't exist.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
These Kind's A Topics Are Interesting and Annoying Cause Both Men And Woman Seem to not care what happens to little boys cause were boys and apparently sexual abuse can't happen to use cause were like human tigers that want sex all the time.... Like Real Talk

But I Legit Wonder What Would Happen, If Females In Massive Numbers Started Getting Caught and Exposed for doing stuff like this an pedo related stuff, sure men and woman alike are gonna make all kinds of stupid excuses as they usually do pretending just cause boy wanted it isn't wrong. but I legit out of curiosity wonder what would happen like 100,000 Chicks Get Cause Diddling Boys And All Go To Jail On the Same Day On the News, I wonder could issues like this still be ignored after that?

Or would Society Still Pretend Like It Ain't an Issue :mjgrin:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I Legit Wonder What Would Happen, If Females In Massive Numbers Started Getting Caught and Exposed for doing stuff like this an pedo related stuff, sure men and woman alike are gonna make all kinds of stupid excuses as they usually do pretending just cause boy wanted it isn't wrong. but I legit out of curiosity wonder what would happen like 100,000 Chicks Get Cause Diddling Boys And All Go To Jail On the Same Day On the News, I wonder could issues like this still be ignored after that?
Society looks at women as "harmless" even though that is further from the truth.