Why the hell is NASCAR a sport when it's such a waste of resources and money?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And this is your average Nascar fan...
18n9sdg1qx1bejpg.jpg

:mjpls:

Most disgusting sport on the planet.
considering black people invented it...

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
NASCAR is trash. I rather watch Formula 1 or Rally racing. I actually used to own a rally racing game on the original Xbox

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I went to a race because my company at the time was a sponsor. The experience was fun, just people watching, tailgaiting, etc. The race was cool for the first 20 laps, but was a bore after that.

Unless you are a racer yourself, I don't see how it's entertaining (especially on tv).

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Not really a nascar fan, watched a few races as a kid as I was always into cars. Now it's just utterly boring.

F1 however.. My boy Ham just keeps wrecking shyt and having the boys club stay in their feelings.. a kid who did not have the luxury of a rich father enters a rich man's sport on pure merit and skill... watching him demolish their records every race weekend while they continue to come up with creative ways to hate him because he's black is just so satisfying :wow:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
White people in Appalachia needed to mod their cars to run their moonshine without getting caught by Feds during Prohibition

Once Prohibition ended, they kept their modded cars and raced each other for money

But let them tell it, blacks are the drug dealing thugs:sas2:

Don't let them cacs fool you, bootlegging in the south didn't die with prohibition. Cuz folks in the south was so poor, selling tax free liquor (illegally smuggled or home brewed) was still a thing up until the 70s even. Just read an article in my local paper last week about some rednecks up in north GA who blew up this judge who was going after bootleggers in like the late 60s. Real shyt a lot of these craft beer companies that's popping up now was started by families who been into bootlegging for a long time. I ain't saying names but it's a very well known one here in my city that's masquerading as some dirty hippies but they really one of them old school Dukes of Hazard type families. Game super dirty breh, don't let them crackers fool you into thinking they not doing the same shyt we doing.

Not a nascar fan, but i see why people used to be into it
The cars all used to be different, now its regulated to the point where everyone drives the same car
I lived in daytona, Never went to a race, but i see why cacs might like it

I agree. I don't think it's a sport, but I understand the motor/car aspect of it tho. Working on something and geeking it up to me is something that really don't have a race. That's just a man thing. Plenty of brehs out here into boring motors out and racing in the streets too, it ain't just white peoples. The sound of a 383 stroker with a cam hitting is music to my ears.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'll ask the same question I asked my co-workers when the Coca Cola 600 cans to town.. Which is better NASCAR.... or just sitting on the side if I-85(or whatever interstates run through your town) to watch traffic? Regular traffic is more exciting sometimes lol