Why the hell is NASCAR a sport when it's such a waste of resources and money?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Horrific don't understand what's entertaining about watching these NASCAR races, it's just dudes driving in circles for hours, how the fukk do you even keep up with it?

How do you stan a fukking race car driver?

Howdy, Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the man :mjpls: :dahell:
I think it's hilarious to me. I've covered a couple races and it's funny how man people stan for drivers that don't even win. I don't get the appeal lol

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't like nascar. Its incredibly boring and pointless to me but im pretty sure it makes a huge amount of money so i dont see how its a waste of resources and money

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Whats entertaining about watching cars make left turns 200 times in a row :scust:

Reminds me of a GOAT thread by @Houston911

My life as a black man is more athletic than nascar drivers making left turns. :mjlol:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
AS A MAN WHO HAS DRIVEN CARS FOR A LIVING, I CAN RESPECT NASCAR. YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT IT WITH UNTRAINED EYES.

I WATCHED A FEW RACES YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD NO CLUE. DRIVING A CAR ON THE EDGE ON A CLOSED TRACK IS HARD AND VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDING. AND THAT'S SOLO. I DID A TRACK EVENT ONCE AND IT'S ALL GOOD FOR THE FIRST HOUR. 3HOURS IN AND YOU'RE DOG TIRED. AND I TOOK BREAKS. THE HEAT ALONE IS TOO MUCH FOR MOST PEOPLE. THOSE CARS DON'T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.

I COULDN'T IMAGINE DOING IT WITH 40+ OTHER CARS OUT THERE. I RESPECT IT AS A SPORT MORE THAN GOLF.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
AS A MAN WHO HAS DRIVEN CARS FOR A LIVING, I CAN RESPECT NASCAR. YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT IT WITH UNTRAINED EYES.

I WATCHED A FEW RACES YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD NO CLUE. DRIVING A CAR ON THE EDGE ON A CLOSED TRACK IS HARD AND VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDING. AND THAT'S SOLO. I DID A TRACK EVENT ONCE AND IT'S ALL GOOD FOR THE FIRST HOUR. 3HOURS IN AND YOU'RE DOG TIRED. AND I TOOK BREAKS. THE HEAT ALONE IS TOO MUCH FOR MOST PEOPLE. THOSE CARS DON'T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.

I COULDN'T IMAGINE DOING IT WITH 40+ OTHER CARS OUT THERE. I RESPECT IT AS A SPORT MORE THAN GOLF.
Not gonna lie I don't know how those racers do it. Sitting in a small sports car with a leather suit, gloves, and helmet, driving 200 miles per hour in circles for hours, doing all types of turns on the edges, evading other vehicles, no AC in the middle of the fukking South. :damn:

I'd wanna throw up :wow:

shyt just has no entertainment value. I guess cacs pick a driver to stan and just drink and bet on the shyt.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Not gonna lie I don't know how those racers do it. Sitting in a small sports car with a leather suit, gloves, and helmet, driving 200 miles per hour in circles for hours, doing all types of turns on the edges, evading other vehicles, no AC in the middle of the fukking South. :damn:

shyt just has no entertainment value. I guess cacs pick a driver to stan and just drink and bet on the shyt.

IT'S SEMI ENTERTAINING WHEN YOU SEE THAT THE CARS ARE SOMEWHAT EVENLY MATCHED SO THE MOVES THEY MAKE ARE MOSTLY DRIVER SKILL. AND AFTER DRIVEN A CAR TO THE LIMIT AND YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE TO BEAT SOMEONE. IT'S LIKE WATCHING 10,000M IN THE OLYMPICS. I THOUGHT IT WAS BORING UNTIL MY COUSIN WAS REALLY EXPLAINING SOME OF THE STUFF I COULDN'T REALLY SEE BEFORE. MAN I BE ON THAT shyt NOW FOR THE SUMMER OLYMPICS.

YOU GOTTA FIND SOME HOOD WHITE BOYS THAT LIKE THAT shyt. I KNOW THAT'S AGAINST COLI RULES BUT :manny:.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't watch Nascar, and the only driver I've ever taken an interest in was Dale Earnhardt Sr., but I won't lie, whenever something comes up on TheColi about a race, I watch it and a lot of time it gets my adrenaline going. I then go down a rabbit hole for awhile until I lose interest.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
bubba wallace the only NASCAR driver worth a damn now.

He singlehandedly got that franchise to stop displaying the confederate flag!!! That is major!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live motorsport is goat. People get excited about street racing. They've obviously never heard a real race car or racing bike in person. Most of y'all would have freaked hearing the old F1 engines or just feeling the NASCAR pack go by. Most incredible live feeling in all of sports.

Don't know what's so weird about following drivers. They have personalities like anyone else in any other sorry. You can also follow drivers as they come up, and there is a lot of opportunity to meet and just have regular conversation with these dudes as long as we not talking formula 1. A driver like Marco Andrettti might be trash on the track, but cool as hell off. Some folk you just like the style of how they drive, while you might hate some guy that's actually good or even hate their team.

Either way, that indycar race on Sunday :blessed:.