Why won't Meek Mill get Ar-Ab out the hood?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Ar does not want to get out the hood. Can't help the helpless.

He doesn't want out breh. His music is the way it is, because of where he is.

What the fukk yall mean? All Ar-Ab talks about is getting out the hood and trying to make a better life for himself and his kids :what:

Why does he have to?

Because nikka, they from Philly... they both are music artist... They both the hardest in they city.
Meek need to stop being selfish and help put his city on the map!

People outside of Philly dont associate Meek with Philly..and thats a problem.:leostare:

Ar-Ab a grown ass man. He gets money, therefore he can get himself out of the hood. :francis:

Ar-Ab has been trying to get out the hood for decades... Have you ever listened to his music? The man feels hopeless... Av is depressed and feel there is no way out... It's either the streets or rap. :mjcry:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
What the fukk yall mean? All Ar-Ab talks about is getting out the hood and trying to make a better life for himself and his kids :what:

Because nikka, they from Philly... they both are music artist... They both the hardest in they city.
Meek need to stop being selfish and help put his city on the map!

People outside of Philly dont associate Meek with Philly..and thats a problem.:leostare:

Ar-Ab has been trying to get out the hood for decades... Have you ever listened to his music? The man feels hopeless... Av is depressed and feel there is no way out... It's either the streets or rap. :mjcry:
Its because of the life he lived, and continues to live. What stopped all the other ppl who got money in the hood from heading to the burbs? He's a street cat, I'm sure he knows ways to clean up his money...he could go somewhere and open a business. Hell, he could even continue the drug game is he plays his cards right:sas2: You act like ppl haven't been moving weight in the burbs, and as long as you gain certain connections and grease the right palms, you will stay under the radar:sas2: Let's admit it, as much as he wants to get out, he loves the hood cuz he feels that's his element

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal

No my nikka you not getting it. He say shyt like that in his songs but in reality he feels the streets still "need him". You can tell just by the way he moves in his interviews. Ready to move a brick any moment. He's nice to us but mainstream isn't ready for that rawness. Even DMX had to dumb SOME of his shyt down. Just doesn't have that star power.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
OP is asking why isnt meek putting other philly talents on. hes not asking meek to save ar-ab or anything of that nature.

but yea, @SouljaVoy meek was putting in a not-so-good word for OBH behind the scenes.

and i believe it, cuz when they get on, meek's run is gonna be over.

edit: word is drake was the one that was tryna be down.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seeing how savage of a person AR-ab is it is hard for me to believe Meek is a tough or was as tough as he said he was...

Ar seems like the type of guy meek spends most of his time ducking and sneak dissing cause aint no way in hell he'd even talk to Ar one on one...I would not put it past Ar to outright snuff meek on camera...and by snuff i mean kill

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
was...

Ar seems like the type of guy meek spends most of his time ducking and sneak dissing cause aint no way in hell he'd even talk to Ar one on one...I would not put it past Ar to outright snuff meek on camera...and by snuff i mean kill[/QUOTE]
meek roll with a team of killers... meek ain't soft.. he ain't brolic so he ain't gonna be out here scrapping in the street

but you also never heard of him being robbed or punked have you?

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Man this nikka spurs heeaaaaatttt I gotta load uphismixtapes tomorrow :violent:

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
It's fukked up this nikka meek don't wanna put no one on from his city. When Cass was hot he showed love to meek. Now meek on top he need to fukking help real nikkas out too just give him some shine. Funny how much ppl love they good but when they blow up they rep they good all day in the songs but can't even throw nikkas on a mixtape

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
OP is asking why isnt meek putting other philly talents on. hes not asking meek to save ar-ab or anything of that nature.

but yea, @SouljaVoy meek was putting in a not-so-good word for OBH behind the scenes.

and i believe it, cuz when they get on, meek's run is gonna be over.

edit: word is drake was the one that was tryna be down.

You can tell this nikka hurting for money

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ar my man and a hunnid grand and even though im not a fan of meek, what the fuk does meek owe to ar?

meek don't owe nobody shyt.
Ar-Ab a grown ass man. He gets money, therefore he can get himself out of the hood. :francis:
Because these are grown men that aren't related :what:

It's not that Meek owes them anything. Allegedly Meek has been telling people not to fukk with them/sign them. Drake was apparently interested.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's fukked up this nikka meek don't wanna put no one on from his city. When Cass was hot he showed love to meek. Now meek on top he need to fukking help real nikkas out too just give him some shine. Funny how much ppl love they good but when they blow up they rep they good all day in the songs but can't even throw nikkas on a mixtape
what :mindblown:

i love how meek is supposed to save EVERY nikka from philly

so it's not enough that he put on his whole damn crew from philly? ride around buying them cars and chains and putting them on tracks and promoting they shyt when he only got 1 album out

now he's got to start picking up OTHER random philly nikkas and help them out too? with what label? he don't got one.. he supposed to flood the streets by hoping on 150 tracks and feature every nikka that ever said hello

your obligation is to your kids.... IF you're a good person you help out family and friends.. which he does as well

saving random nikkas is not part of the contract... it's not like he jay-z with a label, power and long money... and shyt.. who jay put on for brooklyn? bleek? 1 nikka