Why won't Meek Mill get Ar-Ab out the hood?

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
I know this nikka probably stressed out right now.

Let him tell it, it's supposedly "meekseason."

There's significant high anticipation/expectation/pressure for this album both from his label and his fans.

Only problem is he's getting pressed by OBH/GG in his own hood.

His arch nemesis Louie V Gutta got the Philly streets on fire with "bout it, bout it."

Quilly, Louie V and OBH just squashed their beefs and are about to form like Voltron.

To add insult to injury, Thugga just pretty much locked the summer up with those leaks.

Kanye and Drake laying in the trenches waiting to jump up and lay everything down.

He just dropped a terribly lackluster "Commas" imitation.

Not to mention, the whispers in the streets about the Dirtbike rell situation.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Come on man, meek ain't got to do nothin for them nikkaz man. First of all ar ab still wouldn't have a fanbase outside of philly if meek didn't mention his name on that raid track dissing cass

Second look like meek had the entire philly going against him before he blew up, da fukk would he have to put them on for.

And stop acting like ab is superman, I fukks wit his movement and all that, but he and all his team is human and could be touched easily, let's be honest

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
It's fukked up this nikka meek don't wanna put no one on from his city. When Cass was hot he showed love to meek. Now meek on top he need to fukking help real nikkas out too just give him some shine. Funny how much ppl love they good but when they blow up they rep they good all day in the songs but can't even throw nikkas on a mixtape
Cassidy wasnt hot when Meek put him on those songs. If anything Meek was doin him a favor. Aside from that Ar-ab has been in position for the last couple years to get on on his own. He just said in the last interview that he had deals on the table before he went to jail so why would he need Meek?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lil Snupe was 17... AR is what, in his 30's?:stopitslime:

And if you don't think its grimy in Jonesboro Louisiana take a trip down there for yourself. Just because people there don't have the same voice publicly as people in Philly don't mean it isn't fucced up there too.

And you're proud that it's grimy :heh: :camby:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
who jay put on for brooklyn? bleek? 1 nikka

jay-z catches flack for that.

No my nikka you not getting it. He say shyt like that in his songs but in reality he feels the streets still "need him". You can tell just by the way he moves in his interviews. Ready to move a brick any moment. He's nice to us but mainstream isn't ready for that rawness. Even DMX had to dumb SOME of his shyt down. Just doesn't have that star power.

ab has tons of star-power. its not about being mainstream. i doubt hes even interested in that.

its about national exposure outside of dedicated rap enthusiasts. give him that and hes EASY money. he could have meek's spot easy at this point.

but yea, i cosign that mainstream comment. hell, most of this board isnt even equipped for dude. that thread yesterday that somebody made about how ar-ab & dark lo met; i knew that chit would be lucky to get 5 replies given the type chit he was saying.:laugh:

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Lmao why should he?
ArAb is one of those nikkas that gonna linger in the hood till nikkas blow him away.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You cant save everybody...

I dont know why y'all think its so easy to give people shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know this nikka probably stressed out right now.

Let him tell it, it's supposedly "meekseason."

There's significant high anticipation/expectation/pressure for this album both from his label and his fans.

Only problem is he's getting pressed by OBH/GG in his own hood.

His arch nemesis Louie V Gutta got the Philly streets on fire with "bout it, bout it."

Quilly, Louie V and OBH just squashed their beefs and are about to form like Voltron.

To add insult to injury, Thugga just pretty much locked the summer up with those leaks.

Kanye and Drake laying in the trenches waiting to jump up and lay everything down.

He just dropped a terribly lackluster "Commas" imitation.

Not to mention, the whispers in the streets about the Dirtbike rell situation.

What the story with Dirt bike Rell?

Come on man, meek ain't got to do nothin for them nikkaz man. First of all ar ab still wouldn't have a fanbase outside of philly if meek didn't mention his name on that raid track dissing cass

Second look like meek had the entire philly going against him before he blew up, da fukk would he have to put them on for.

And stop acting like ab is superman, I fukks wit his movement and all that, but he and all his team is human and could be touched easily, let's be honest
Lol anybody can be touch but Ar-Ab people are well connected in the streets which is why Cassia had them nikkas as muscle and Jim Jones n them didn't want no problems when they had beef with Cass. Ar-AB really got shooters bull not lying.

Meek has this thing against philly rappers because majority of them beside Ar-AB shytted on him heavily for years. Meek is the worse rapper from Philly who made it big but he had the right people around him. Meek uncle is a OG in rhe rap game and he had Will Smith homie Charlie Mack who is a stretch criminal behind him at one point.

Ar-AB getting signed with Dark Lo would put a end to Meek rap game. Them dudes run philly and do shows in Delaware Maryland and Jersey all the time just off Youtube. They have a OBH London lol