Why’s This Never Mentioned Amongst Jay-z’s Worse Songs?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In it's time, it was really hot. I was that age at the time, like 13 or so. Now, it plays ok, a little retrograde, and dated, but classic Jay bars and flow. This is of an era. My boy had that Timbo album, music was so coveted by us back then, we would buy cd singles, and read liner notes, it was a lot of fun. I miss that, but I understand it was a moment in time.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In it's time, it was really hot. I was that age at the time, like 13 or so. Now, it plays ok, a little retrograde, and dated, but classic Jay bars and flow. This is of an era. My boy had that Timbo album, music was so coveted by us back then, we would buy cd singles, and read liner notes, it was a lot of fun. I miss that, but I understand it was a moment in time.

There’s A Group On That Album That Lived In My Neighborhood, 1 Life 2 Live, Tim Entrusted Them With A fukking Single Off His Album WITH A Video

They Shot The Video In Our Neighborhood

All 3 Of Them Acted Like They Were fukking Stars lol

Their Song Was Pretty Terrible Too

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He took a shot at Destiny’s Child on it, that’s what I remember most about this record :mjlol:

Or maybe it was an indirect way of saying B was playing hard to get at first :jbhmm: