Why’s This Never Mentioned Amongst Jay-z’s Worse Songs?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I always liked this song.

The Sade line was hilarious. I count this as more of a Timbaland song though because it was on his album. Jay has a ton of really bad songs that will always be trash, to me. I never had this as one of them though. This was always a fun joint to me. Back in '98-'99, he used to make a lot of these lighthearted songs that you'd just ride to. This was a lane at the time.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Sean Paul song from bp2. :scusthov:

This should've been the subject of the thread. Nothing about that song was good and if there ever was an example of Jay Z hopping on a wave it was that song. Sean Paul had just put out "Gimme The Light" which was huge and Jay had him on BP2 probably weeks after the song really blew up.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It wasn't a shot, more like the misogynistic Jay

and that song was really hot at the time, "No, No, No", was everywhere. It's wild to think how far these artists came, I was listening to Destinys Child and Jay in 1998/1999.

Timbo was crazy popular those years too, anything he was on, my homies and I wanted the album.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
If we keeping it 100, Jay get a pass for basically all his weak songs and albums. It's like they don't exist. Nobody in the mainstream media ever mention em and if you bring em up or criticize him for anything you get labeled a hater

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
I messed with this song heavy back in the day. This was right after Juvenile came out and Jay did that whack Ha Remix. Speaking of whack Jay songs, that one is lucky it's Juvenile's.

Agree on both points

Snoopy Track was weird but I fukked with it. Remind me of some the Neptunes would have done for Hell Hath No Fury

That Ha Remix verse is :huhldup::mjlol: 98 Hov had no idea how to approach a Mannie Fresh beat

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Not a wack song, it's straight.

Sh1tted on Luc Longley and Bill Wennington :mjlol: