Wikileaks latest leak on CIA , confirms our suspicions

Daps
So its that time again where a wikileaks scandal comes out and this time its about the CIA :manny: , you can go check it out on wikileaks but below is pretty much the summary of it. Guys like Snowden claim its real info because some of the things mentioned are insider knowledge

The part about Obama though :mjpls:

C6VNa9zVAAAhs6b.jpg

Daps
What Wikileaks is doing is outing themselves as a partisan organization despite their claims to be objective.

Not necessarily with this leak (though it remains to be seen) but they are not as benevolent as they seem.

They aren't but at least now it confirms what we already knew

Obama was a literal puppet for them boys

I imagine he met with the CIA and the first thing they showed him was the JFK clip

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm just as there is a growing concern about the Trump administration and their secret ties with Russia and calls for an investigation, wiki leaks swoops on out of nowhere and distracts us by releasing a "treasure trove" of information detailing how the C.I.A. is a corrupt institution so that now we can focus on this and not on Trump's nefarious dealings with the Russian government :jbhmm:

Dont get me wrong, the CIA is very corrupt so I'm not defending them, but the timing of the leaks is too convenient

It also comes coincidentally after Trump accused his predecessor of wiretapping him in an unprecedented allegation in which the media quickly caught up to him and denounced it as a distraction from his ties with Russia :jbhmm:

Seems to me Like trump called up his Russian buddies who OWN wiki leaks and told them to unleash plan C since plan B clearly didn't work and now we have these leaks :jbhmm:

Only conclusion I can come up with is that what Trump is trying to hide from the public with what he is doing with Russia is something of epic proportions and if ever released will be a monumentous scandal the likes that we have never seen :whoo:

Edit: Also I thought wiki leaks is non partisan? :jbhmm:
World class hackers hacking into the CIA and NSA, data collection geniuses, treasure trove of highly classified information that can destroy governments....but not one of those motherfukkers can leak Trump's tax forms? :skip:

Last edited: