Wikileaks latest leak on CIA , confirms our suspicions

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
mlR6vx0.gif

I listen to hip hop.
I listen to Hotep/Black Conscious brothers.
I listen to alt/indy media.

My analysis and metaphor isn't just shiit I'm just making up. I'm saying it from a place of hours and years of avid listening.

Boyce Watkins = Nas/Jay -Z
Umar Johnson = Wu Tang/NWA
Tariq Nasheed = early Kanye West/Dead Prez
A. Jones = Lupe Fiasco/Immortal Technique
Mike Rivero = Talib Kweli/Public Enemy
Jeff Rense = Canibus

Morning FM Urban Radio Hosts = Ludacris, Redman, Migos, Digable Underground :russ:

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've said it it before, the best alt/indy media like A. Jones and Mike Rivero is like the equivalent of a high caliber lyricist, that is not only technically talented, but the content is potent.....so Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, etc.
]
:scust: I can't even describe my disgust at this statement.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:scust: I can't even describe my disgust at this statement.

I listen to Lupe and A. Jones, and see parallels in how they present their respective crafts :yeshrug:. Besides you should focus your disgust on the content being revealed in Vault 7. My ruminations are highly insignificant in comparison.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I listen to Lupe and A. Jones, and see parallels in how they present their respective crafts :yeshrug:. Besides you should focus your disgust on the content being revealed in Vault 7. My ruminations are highly insignificant in comparison.
Nothing in vault 7 is surprising so far. See my post on the previous page. shyts obvious. It's been obvious.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well those two articles are better, but neither of them say that more cartridges or bullets were found. If those bullets were really there there's no doubt that they would have been found by the DPD or warren commission. Also none of the positions of the shooters that the second article specified are consistent with your claim that there was a grazing head wound from a shot fired from below. And they placed another shooter in the book depository who was not Oswald, who also fired a carcano that day. Only one carcano was found and only oswalds prints were on it. That means for their story to be true there'd have to be two separate rifles in the building that day. I find it hard to believe the rifle could have been transported out of such an enclosed environment especially when there was a DPD officer on scene almost immediately after the shooting.

The Warren Commission? You mean to tell you find the Warren Commission credible? Are you serious?

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
The Warren Commission? You mean to tell you find the Warren Commission credible? Are you serious?
To an extent yes, but the main reason I brought it up was to see if he thought the same, and I found it interesting that he didn't because his sources DREW DIRECTLY FROM the warren commission. It doesn't logically follow then that he uses those sources, which leads me to believe his argument is all over the place.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To an extent yes, but the main reason I brought it up was to see if he thought the same, and I found it interesting that he didn't because his sources DREW DIRECTLY FROM the warren commission. It doesn't logically follow then that he uses those sources, which leads me to believe his argument is all over the place.

I hear you. I recommend a book called Path To Power by Robert Caro. It's the most in-depth biography on the life of Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ makes Trump look like a humanitarian).

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The sad part about all this is that the general public is going to forget about this after awhile.

Convenience and digital accessibility is the new drug of choice.

:francis:

This is quite literally the crux of the matter. How do the people react??? Do they act like ain't nothing happened, like Wikileaks didn't just reveal some real shiit. Damn the SJWs were loosing sleep and couldn't eat a few weeks ago. Where the college students at? What happened? Where all the pro-immigrants folks? Where the women at? Where the black folks at? Where Hispanic folks at? For that matter where the white folks at?

2 Chainz must be the prophet of our generation, cause the reaction is pretty much what he quoted.
:laff: This thread even got 2 stars. It's so disgusting it's hilarious.

Live in the Matrix brehs.

Last edited: