Wikileaks releases thousands more John Podesta emails

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think intelligent people understand if we could peak into Republican emails and such, it wouldn't be much different, could be worse. And when you pile on one party/person, it gets kind of obvious. She's still going to win. I'm sure it gets Trump stans excited because they know they have a candidate in Trump that couldn't win any other way, since he's completely unqualified, so you're pinning your hopes on stuff like this.

She's eaten all the other leaks just fine.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Who is John Podesta??? :ohhh:

Hillary's Campaign Chairman

Former Chief of Staff for Bill in the 1990s

Started the liberal Center for American Progress think tank in DC

His brother Tony runs Podesta Group in DC, a lobbying consultant firm

No lie, but they're helping my uncle run for Somali president

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think intelligent people understand if we could peak into Republican emails and such, it wouldn't be much different, could be worse. And when you pile on one party/person, it gets kind of obvious. She's still going to win. I'm sure it gets Trump stans excited because they know they have a candidate in Trump that couldn't win any other way, since he's completely unqualified, so you're pinning your hopes on stuff like this.

She's eaten all the other leaks just fine.
Um, everyone in this thread is to the left. As in, we supported left-leaning policies. You just continue to prove my point that most of you are unable to handle critiques from the left and only see the world in the same center-left to right paradigm as Clinton. You don't know what to do when smart people on the left aren't on your side.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the last 2 comments, it's simple. I understand it's politics, it seems we have a lot of naive people in this forum that don't understand that.

And I haven't seen anybody disagree with me that if we could look into Republican emails, it would be any different. I would bet it's probably worse.

For me, it's very simple. Between the 2, who is more capable of doing the day to day stuff a President needs to do. It's not Trump.

And I don't think most people care about the leaks, some might be getting leak fatigue.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff like this doesn't help, when people can't read them correctly

#CNN BREAKING: Hillary refers to Muslims as "Sand ******s" in #Wikileaks dump!

Obviously not true, obviously not her saying it. Looks like something she was just forwarding. But Trump stans take that, and say she's calling Muslims "sand ******s"

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Stuff like this doesn't help, when people can't read them correctly

#CNN BREAKING: Hillary refers to Muslims as "Sand ******s" in #Wikileaks dump!

Obviously not true, obviously not her saying it. Looks like something she was just forwarding. But Trump stans take that, and say she's calling Muslims "sand ******s"

Bet your heart skipped a beat when you saw this :lolbron: