Will Millennials Be The CHANGE MAKERS For Race Relations In The United States?

Will The Millennials Be The Ones Who Become The Way Makers?

• Total voters

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro y'all to frail. Insta snap proves that.
Y'all c00n heavy and yall are dumb moist when it comes to standing up for yourselves much less standing up to oppression.
Y'all let cacs take over hip hop and yall play right along with it.
Next gen got next :mjgrin:
:bryan:
:umad:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:stopitslime:They've been telling us that racism will die out for Generations now. I'm still waiting
Racism will never truly die. My point is will we see the day where Blacks are on the true rise in this country? Where we have real power like the other groups. There will be racism til the world implodes.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
So, in other words we're f-cked? That means Gen X will be f-cked too :snoop:

P.S. you gotta point on the soft sh-t.

The ones who "get it" will be the only ones who make it long term from any generation. Just look around breh. nikkas went HARD after Rodney King. Now we're seeing in REAL TIME all over black men, women and CHILDREN getting executed on HD camera and if you ask the average nikka our age they hit you with the
:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
Then they call you "militant", "hotep" and "toxic masculine Heteronormative" if you even bring up ANY tangible solutions.

Most of our generation just ain't trynna think about surviving the 21st century like that
:francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. most brehs get hemmed up charges. Even the job market isn't the same as it was during my parent's generation. You could get a job like dat. Now, you can't even do that. It takes a sh-t load of time. I just got lucky today.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The ones who "get it" will be the only ones who make it long term from any generation. Just look around breh. nikkas went HARD after Rodney King. Now we're seeing in REAL TIME all over black men, women and CHILDREN getting executed on HD camera and if you ask the average nikka our age they hit you with the
:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
Then they call you "militant", "hotep" and "toxic masculine Heteronormative" if you even bring up ANY tangible solutions.

Most of our generation just ain't trynna think about surviving the 21st century like that
:francis:
True, I even got into it with my father today behind that. When they try to write that sh-t off they call you militant. It isn't easy being a Black man anywhere. I was thinking of the Ethiopian Jews and their uprising. Also, race relations in Brazil & etc. I do think there will be an uprising that the millennials will be responsible for. I don't know why, but I just feel it. Hell, Black South Africans are still fighting.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk no. You think the Worldstar generation gonna fix a problem as big as racism? Perish the thought. If anything, we've made sure it's here to stay.
World Star is mainly watched by the ignorant and Gen X. Also, WSHH doesn't make up the whole community. I think we are at a turning point in the United States. Like, something big is about to happen.

Daps
World Star is mainly watched by the ignorant and Gen X. Also, WSHH doesn't make up the whole community. I think we are at a turning point in the United States. Like, something big is about to happen.
I ain't talking about who watches it. Who's in the video? Ain't no turning point. Black people have already lost. We ain't saving nothin. Again, perish the thought. Big thing about to happen? Lol. It already did. And we lost.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I ain't talking about who watches it. Who's in the video? Ain't no turning point. Black people have already lost. We ain't saving nothin. Again, perish the thought. Big thing about to happen? Lol. It already did. And we lost.
With these global uprising it changes my view. Especially, what's going on in 3rd world countries & Blacks around the globe. I think we're in for a revolution. We never had that in the 60's. Yeah, the Panthers, but I mean a groundbreaking revolt.