Will These Jets Ever Take Off? :mjlol: : New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Week 16 Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Jets

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
567ebba746ff7_jetsvspatriots.jpg.5b50f482d6e524bb631abf49c72e798e.jpg

The 12-2 New England Patriots host the 4-10 New York Jets in this Week 16 matchup at Gillette Stadium.

The Patriots sit at the summit of the AFC East and have a first round playoffs bye. A win today plus a Raiders loss gives the Pats homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. They can also clinch the AFC East title with a win today.

The Jets, on the other hand, are at the bottom of the AFC East and are practically set to miss the playoffs. Jets coach Todd Bowles was admitted to a hospital with an undisclosed illness on Friday and did not accompany the team to Foxborough, Mass., for Saturday's game. Bowles is listed in stable condition. And he will be on the sidelines for this game.

Patriots inactives:
Dont'a Hightower
Danny Amendola
Matthew Slater

Martellus Bennett is questionable. WR Michael Floyd is set to make his Pats debut.

Jets inactives:
Lorenzo Mauldin
Matt Forte

Brandon Marshall is questionable.

Patriots brehs :salute:
@Ill @Abogado @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP- @chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon @JBone4eva @KushSkywalker @TheKang @Turk @YEAHitsHER @GrindtooFilthy @jimihendrixheadband @34TheTruth @JJ_ALL_DAY @Grano-Grano @patscorpio @livindajetlife

Jets brehs :scusthov:
@MarloStanfield @NYC Rebel @Trip @Trust Me @SprinceC @NY's #1 Draft Pick @King P @mvp_status @ikbm @Talkofnewyork @Hawaiian Punch @KologeroBx @captaincharisma @The Fukin Prophecy @LastEmperor2k2 @tremonthustler1 ...and anybody else I missed

Game is on at 1pm.

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
We should've had a TD this drive.Brady completely missed an open Julian Edelman in the endzone.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
He shytted on the Ravens :what:. The Broncos game was bad, but other than that you have a Jets game with a leg injury.
Nah breh I watch the games just like you.. he been missing so many throws.. especially ones that he seems to make in his sleep

Remember when i say like shyt I mean in terms of brady.. not other qbs