Will These Jets Ever Take Off? :mjlol: : New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Week 16 Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Jets

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
This is the last year. I actually called them yesterday and said I wanted club seats for the last game. They took it a step further and said I can have breakfast with former "Jets legends "like Eric McMillan, Bruce Harper, and others. :laff:
That shyt fukking insults me. They call every bum ass Jet who wore the jersey a legend!!! Talkin bout, "meet and greet with Jet legend Blair Thomas" That got me angrier than the game and the game didn't start yet. I can't wait for Vernon Gholston appreciation day so I can vandalize the stadium. People leaving games in the 2nd quarter and the ones that stayed only stayed because NJ Transit trains weren't leaving yet. Ol' boy who does "and that's a JETS!..." and the crowd is like :camby:

Least likable team I've had to watch in the last 20+ years.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That shyt fukking insults me. They call every bum ass Jet who wore the jersey a legend!!! Talkin bout, "meet and greet with Jet legend Blair Thomas" That got me angrier than the game and the game didn't start yet. I can't wait for Vernon Gholston appreciation day so I can vandalize the stadium. People leaving games in the 2nd quarter and the ones that stayed only stayed because NJ Transit trains weren't leaving yet. Ol' boy who does "and that's a JETS!..." and the crowd is like :camby:

Least likable team I've had to watch in the last 20+ years.
The funny thing is this is something they would actually do...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If Bowles was as good as you claimed, he'd coach them to a better record.
I said it will take them a while to find out if he's good or not. So go ahead, argue with yourself. And remember, you're broke I'm not. And I will always throw it in your face because I know it annoys you