With Vince not in the picture, what is Tony Khan/AEW's gimmick???

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why be a smart ass? nikka we all can read thread titles before coming into them. I clearly want to voice the idiocy. Believe it or not, some people enter threads looking for genuine discussion and laughs without all the extra bullshyt. I never spam those bait threads with posts. I make a statement of displeasure and then I bounce.

It just is what it is, brodie

I’m not gonna enter a “Nas catalog shyts on Jay-Z’s” thread in the booth like “y’all still talking about Nas vs Jay Z in 2022?!?”

Because clearly, yes. Just skip the shyt lol, it’s a million other threads on this forum

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I think these last couple of weeks showed you that Vince was the hero AEW didn't know they needed. With the boogeyman gone it's making people look at AEW with a more critical view.
My exact point for this thread lmao. AEW 100% built themselves on being anti-Vince/WWE, but there’s no more Vince, with HHH doing certain things fans have been asking for for ages. So what exactly do Khan and AEW do without that villain ???

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My exact point for this thread lmao. AEW 100% built themselves on being anti-Vince/WWE, but there’s no more Vince, with HHH doing certain things fans have been asking for for ages. So what exactly do Khan and AEW do without that villain ???

Make one internally evidently:manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For starters he could stop being a fanboy and stop booking for the smarks. AEW would be much better if he didn't do whatever the neckbeards want. Since it seems like Sasha, Naomi, and possibly Bray are no longer an option, he needs to focus on the people he has and cut some of the dead weight.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Y’all really get on Dean Malenko’s internet and lie

AEW was on some fukk the opps shyt from day one. Tony is on record saying he was literally trying to recreate the war like atmosphere that existed with WCW and WWF…

Don’t play that “something the marks made up” shyt now

:pachaha:

I’m not mad at it. Smart business model. Proven to work.. let’s not pretend it ain’t exist tho.

They kept saying it was war from Day 1. But but but The Demo we have The Demo. Bischoff was right until you go head to head flagship show vs flagship show there is no war stop saying and acting like it is. Basically stop letting Dave gas y'all up

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
bbbbbut it was just cody doing the anti-wwe shtick!!

I just don't get it, their flagship show isn't on Monday, the comparison should stop right their, but somehow someway AEW wrestlers and it's fans have to constantly mention and compare the two it's sad...(yes we know about the Triple H shot when talking to Billy Gunn)

Move on already, read a Raw NXT an a Smackdown thread for this week and see how many times AEW gets mentioned by posters, now go to the most recent AEW dynamite thread and count how many times WWE is mentioned in any capacity

I've said it before I'll say it again, as much as impact has fell off. At one time they were in competition with WWE, literally going head to head with them their flagship show vs Raw. So yeah sure I'd get the comparison of saying this is what happened Monday on Raw an this is what happened on Monday on impact....side by side

Their is no shame in AEW being the number 2 wrestling promotion, their good at what they do. Instead of but but but every time theirs a problem in AEW and going right to how something similar happened in WWE, how about AEW and it's fans concentrate on fixing the problem without the comparison or praising how good it is without the comparison constantly

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Move on already, read a Raw NXT an a Smackdown thread for this week and see how many times AEW gets mentioned by posters, now go to the most recent AEW dynamite thread and count how many times WWE is mentioned in any capacity
Real talk. The lack of awareness from these weirdos says it all. The same posters saying TSC is AEW mark haven be the same ones talking about AEW constantly. :wow:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The Elite tryna hog the spotlight, black wrestlers job, and Daniel Garcia is booked like Prime Rock/Austin.
I love how you E-drones act like the most dominant champion in the whole company isn't a Black woman:heh:
The next Herb Abrams if he doesn't get his locker room in order lol
Dude, The Khans are worth like 20 billion, they'll never be that.

At worst, Tony'll just sell it:yeshrug: