WOAT Genre Of Music

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Country. Same ol truck on the dirt road and some woman in tight blue jeans.

Co.

fukking.

Sign.

At my workplace, one of the country stations STAYS on. At first I thought I could tolerate it. But it's so fukking bad.

I finally had enough a few months back, and I think I can count the amount of days I haven't had earbuds in as often as I can on maybe one hand.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work with a dude who listened to nothing but industrial techno music. I carpooled with him for a week during ranges.

That shyt was like the audio version of Robocop fukking c-3po in an hot tub filled with boiling wd40.

I would fist fight a flaming angry rhinoceros to listen to 319 hours of aboriginal didgeridoo music coming out of a hand cranked pop goes the weasel box before I listen to some industrial techno again.

.....shyt was in 2008 and I still need to vent about that awful shyt.
This whole post has me dead.

Real, true disgust for that sub genre.

:russ:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
You named all genres black folks started
How convenient

:mjpls:

If you listened to actual reggaeton not that commercial sound ya’ll listen to you would be able to her the difference

Know your history reggaeton started in panama with the yardies dem
(Afro Panamanians)

Get some culture in ya’ll

:sas2:

Daps
Seems like a struck a nerve with a few posters over my taste in music. :manny::umad::yeshrug:

Oh well. All I can say to those people is grow a fukking pair. We don't have to like the same music.

Oh I don't like Country Music either.

Last edited: